epilogue

a/n; okay i feel bad for not having another chapter and most people screamed at me "nOO HINATA" "wHY YOU DO THIS" and iM SORRY (not really //slapped) but HERES THE FINAL CHAPTER SO

kageyama: hello ??

kageyama: hinata ?!

kageyama: shoyo ??

kageyama: ...

kageyama stared at his phone, confused of why the messages didnt reach hinata. "did he forgot to charge his phone ??" "or did he turned it off..."

then, the he heard a knock on his bedroom door, "tobio ?" he looked at his door and his mom's head peered over. kageyama's mom walked inside her son's room. "there's a mail for you," she said as she handed him the envelope. "is it a love letter ~" she winked. "mom ! no !" kageyama's face became tomato red as he pushed his mom out of the room. his mom chuckled and closed the door behind her.

he stared at the envelope and thought if it was his senpai that wrote it, but then he scratched that thought off his mind. "could it be kousaka-senpai that wrote it ??- no wait i mean she is really kind to me but still!!"

kageyama sat down at the edge of his bed as he looked at the envelope. at the front of the envelope had said who it was from, and as soon as kageyama saw the name he quickly open it but ripping it in the process.

his eyes skim through the words and he could even see teardrops on the paper, smudging the ink of the pen.

he finished the letter and didn't realized that there were water pouring out of his eyes.

"goddamit hinata. i loved you too."

a/n; and thats the end of this story,, unless you guys want a sequel which is fine by me,, but the sequel might be short ! comment below stating if you want a sequel or not ~
i want to thank you guys for the support !! ilyasm ❤️

until next time,
angie