eleven; august 6th / 11:34 pm

hinata looked at the time and smiled at himself through the mirror. he took out his phone and clicked a chat of him and a certain someone.

he scrolled through their chats, chuckling bitterly.

"if i confessed to him earlier, i wouldn't be here sitting alone, looking at our chats."

hinata could still remembered when they first video called. his raven hair and his very sharp glare. most people would be apprehensive and frightened. however, to hinata — those features were probably the reasons why he fell in love with him.

he felt so stupid and hopeless when he had found out he had a boyfriend, i mean it's not like he never told hinata. hinata could recalled the memories of him trying to get him to feel better after his douche of a boyfriend had fought with him.

it extremely pained hinata, seeing the person he love- no wait, loved so much crying, breaking down in tears because the argument he had with his boyfriend.

hinata felt so foolish for loving him and being there for him when all he does was going to fucking friendzone him.

hinata stood and looked at the serene blue evening sky. the sky was filled with stars and the moon was blocked by the white clouds.

he smiled at the sky and said "say hello to the stars for me."

he jumped out.

and the endddddddddddd, this is the last chapter of this book. hope y'all enjoyed ;)

i'll be starting my next book 'trash captains 2.0' so be sure to check that out bc im thirsty for votes (whOOPS)

edited; july 30th 2017
okay some ass hacked my account and deleted the last chapter, so whoever that is: i would like to say go fuck yourself (: