Dan and the Big Foot

A/N: This short story was brought to my fertile mind after watching part of a Search for Big Foot program. It just seemed to perfect at the time. As other little short stories cross my mind I will add them to this as a chapter of each.

Also, I have been roleplaying Dan, Geoff, and others for many years. I have so many stories that had come up with those and others that I will probably do a number of short stories with these characters. They have no connection with my main stories other than they have similar characteristics and names. Please these stories as it is intended – slices of an ongoing short stories for fun.

Dan almost glowered at Dale, his superior, "Why the hell do I need a vacation? What did I do to piss you off like this?" Actually, Dan knew, but it was a long story and wasn't his fault. How the hell was he supposed to know that the she-wolf he had been having fun with was the niece of the leader of the Enforcers? The Enforcers for the Elder's council tended to remain aloof from other wolves and their families. Part of this was because it wasn't a good idea to be familiar with someone you might have to kill. Part was also trained into them. Most enforcers were more dominant wolves and many would probably end up being Alpha's and Beta's at some point.

Being an Alpha or Beta of a wolf pack tended to be rather stressful. Wolves weren't good or bad but they tended to be a rather fractious lot. Due to this, the senior wolf enforcers tended to keep outside relationships to a minimum. If you became too familiar with a wolf in a different pack, it could be taken as favoritism which caused problems. It could get the wolf in question into problems between packs as they tried to resolve an issue. This would cause problems with the pack Alphas since they would have to get involved at some point. Now with wolves inside of the council pack having some fun wasn't something anyone normally worried about.

It was expected for wolves to have fun and play a great deal. In this case the woman in question was a very attractive young she-wolf. She was the one who had come to Dan for a bit of fun. Though neither were looking for a long-term relationship both ended up spending time with each other. They got along well and enjoyed spending time in bed. She had known he was an Enforcer but she had never mentioned having anyone related to her in the Council Enforcers. Since the town the council of Elders operated from had many of their families, nobody really worried about it. It was expected that someone knew or was related to someone else. That was why he hadn't worried about seeing her. It was normal to know that and not worry about it.

His boss glowered at him, "Dan, I'm going to ignore your attempt at innocence since you just don't do innocent well." Dale growled slightly, "I think it is your face which is your worst enemy. You look guilty even if you are innocent. Having said that in this case you actually are innocent for the most part. He is just over protective of his niece's innocent little she-wolf act." Dale even managed to say that with a straight face. She much like many of the other young wolves, were very busy in and out of bed.

Dan stared at him and let out a barking laugh, "Innocent my ass, what was that song? Face of an angel and a body of the devil or something like that? I can tell you there were a few things she taught me..." God just thinking about it made him start getting a serious woody.

Dale snorted, "Tell me about it but it was suggested that it would be a good idea for you to take a few days off and get out of town. He will normally cool down within a few days but for you? It probably wasn't a good idea to be caught with her mid-coitus in the Enforcers break room by him." Not a good idea was similar to calling a pocket nuke a little bomb.

He had to frown and growl at his boss, "Hey, she is the one who decided she was feeling frisky and ambushed me there. Since it was late night after a bit of convincing from her..." As in his relaxing in a chair only to wake up to the feel of someone using his unit as a skin flute.