Chapter 1

"Hey who's she, she looks... pitiful. To bad, I don't care... I don't think anyone cares!" A girl laugh at me. I keep my head down and continue to walk forward. I find myself in the middle of a crowd staring at me... mocking me.

I slowly walk to my math class, I'm greeted with people looking at me confused. Part my long black hair sits in front of my face, I stare at them.

"Ohh, you must be Miss. Raven." The teacher says cheerfully.
"Yes that me." I say with an unenthusiastic look on my face.
"Listen up class, this is our new student Raven, she will be joining our school!" The teacher says proudly. "Please tell us something about yourself!"
"Umm... I'm from New Hampshire, my family moved her to get a new start." I say, moving the hair out of my face to revealing both of my emerald colored eyes.
"Thank you... please take a seat."

I walk to the back to of the classroom and take one of the empty seats. I sit down and place my head on the desk and I quickly fall asleep to the sound of the teacher speaking to the class.

...After class...

The bell ring wakes me I gather my stuff and walk out of the classroom and start to walk to my locker. I find it and I pull out my history book and sit it on top of my locker, I stuff my math book in there. And I close my locker door, pick up my history book. I walk down the hall when someone trips me forcing me to drop my book, and to catch myself before landing on it.
"Whops... did I trip you?!" She laughed, I roll my eyes and start picking up my pencil and book. "Nothing really... new girl can't defend herself!" She laughed again.
"I can but I don't care to." I say calm so I could.
"No you can't, your not smart enough to."
"Guess not." A smile grows on my face. I start to walk away, and I wave to them.

...To the classroom...

I walk to the teacher and tell him that I'm new here and ask where to sit. He points to a table to the left, at the table there was a boy sitting there with blond hair with brown eyes. He is wearing a red jacket with blue jeans. I walk over and sit down and open the history book, and then I pull out a piece of paper and start doodling.

"Hi, I'm Mac nice to meet you." He says sweetly.
"Hello, I'm Raven. Nice to meet you too." I replied with a smile.
"Whatcha drawing." He asked out of curiosity.
"I don't know just doodling."
"And done." I say pleased with how it came out. I rip it off the page and look at it. "What do you think?"

 "What do you think?"

"I like it... it's cool." He says with a smile.

"You two stop talking!" The teacher yells.
"Sorry!" We both say, with an embarrassed look.

...End of class...

I stand up, and start to pack my stuff up.
"Thank god lunch is next!" I say relieved.
"I know right no learning for a while." Mac laughed. "Hey do you want to have lunch with me? You could meet some of my friends."
"Sure, I'd love to." I replied. We walk out of the classroom and I tell him I need to go to my locker, to stuff this book and pencils away. He says okay but says he'll join me.

We make to my locker, and I stuff everything in it. I lock it and we walk away.
"Hi, newbie. Ohh... look girls she made friend." I turn to she the annoying bully from before. I roll my eyes and try to walk away. "Where ya going!" She yells as a girl steps in front of me.
"Hey what's your problem, dude!" Mac asked angry.
"No, it's fine... don't bother. It'll give them a bigger reason to bully me." I tell Mac calmly.
"No it's not fine, they can't talk to you like that!" He defense himself. I push the girl out of my way then grab Mac's arm, I pull him to the lunchroom.

"Who were they?! They had no right to say that to you!" I yells in anger.
"I don't know? They have been picking on me all today." I explain. We sit down at an empty table, when a dark haired boy walks over.
"Hey, Mac... who's this?" He asked.
"Ohh... hey Daniel, this is Raven. She's new here." He says still a little upset.
"Hi, Daniel." I say sweetly.

"Okay tell me... if some picking on you is 'okay' and you've only been in a school for less than 24 hours?" Mac asked Daniel.
"Umm... no of course not, why?" Daniel asks not picking up on how pacific the question was.
"Because Raven is being picked on already!" Mac tells him then looks at me with the 'I told you so' face.
"What? No way man!"
"Yup... and she said it was 'okay', how is the okay!" He says angry. Daniel sits down, and looks at Mac with a one eyebrow raised and smiling.
"Ohh... it's that to, figures." He chuckled.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Ohh... umm n-nothing!" Mac stuttered, his face turned a little red. "Shut it Daniel!" He yells.
"Fine, but you owe me!" He claims.