Part 1

WARNING: I DO NOT OWN IN A HEARTBEAT OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! THIS IS JUST WHAT I THOUGHT THE POV OF SHERWIN, ONE OF THE CHARACTERS WAS. AND I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ISSUES.

It was a normal school morning, I walked to school and made it to the court yard with no distractions. Until, I saw him, Johnathan. He was walking towards me, reading a book and holding his daily apple. I mean, an apple a day keeps the doctors away, am I right? But who needs doctors or apples when you look that good? I laugh to my self in my mind and run. I stop for a second to think about my hiding opinions and jump into the bush next to me. I decide to climb up the tree behind the short bush to get a better look at him, big mistake. I was staring off into the distance when I lifted myself up and hit my head on the branch above me. He must have heard me because he stopped walking, turned around and looked in my direction. I hide behind the trunk, almost having a heart attack from how fast my heart was beating. I tried to calm down but no dice.

He started to walk away when my heart, literally flew out of my chest. It looked at me, panting and smiling with excitement. It looked at me, then Jonathan, pointing at him. It grabbed my finger and started pulling me out of the tree I was in. I pulled it back, trying to keep my heart away from him. We do this for a few seconds until he lets go a flies across the yard.

It landed in Jonathan's hand, replacing the apple. He tosses it up and down for a few seconds and decides to take a bite out of the so called apple. During this chain of events, I managed to gracefully fall out of a tree. Before he does, I try grabbing the heart but instead, grabbing Jonathan's hand and slapping the heart to the ground.