30.) in the end

Alice's POV
We had our baby's their names are Dylan and Rosie. I love them so much. "Come one kids let go make a gift for daddy before he comes home." They smiled as followed me. "Yay we are done." They both said high fiving each other.
       "Honey I am home." I heard someone say from the living room. "DADDY!" They ran and hugged him." 
       "Awe hey guys I missed you two mucinkins so bad." He said kissing their cheeks. I walked into the living room with the muffins. "OMG YAY MUFFINS." He yelled then kissed me. I laughed.
     "Okay kids it's getting late let's go out you to bed." I said picking them both up as I saw Shawn eating a muffins. We went upstairs put them in their beds then they fell asleep.
     "Hey sweetie." Shawn says sitting next to me." Hi." I replied.
     "It's crazy how Rosie has your eyes and hair then Dylan had my eyes and hair." I said resting my head on Shawn's shoulder. "It is." He said with a chuckle.
    "Babe what's love. They say no one ever finds love. Love is just a game. Love make you do crazy things yea I know what already by my experience. But I think I found my love." I said I looked at Shawn and he was sheading a tear.
     "I love you so much babe." He says hugging me. " I love you to."
       "Now we just wait to see what happens next." I say looking at the kids. "And we wait." Shawn said kissing my cheek. Drew and Lucy had their kids and they are happy. Drew is jut my best friend nothing else.
      Shawn picked me up bridal style and took me to bed. We stayed there and cuddled. I love him, I will always. "I love you." I whispered into his neck." I love you to baby."
  Hold up 😭😭. I have been obsessed with Shawn mendes lately. Umm I am thinking of making a sequel of their kids. Drew and Lucy's then Shawn's and Alice's.