Finding out

Today was the date. But sadly I had to go to school.
" ahhhhh alice!!" My best friend said
" I was at the concert last night, ur going to go on a date with drew!" She said loud
" shhhh." I told her
" I put on cute clothes today for the date later. N
* end of school*
(Drew/d(Alice/a)
   I went to my house showered and got ready.
   D: are u almost ready?
   A: I am I just finished up!
   D: okay coming in 5
   A: okay 😌
    While I waited for him I was watching a movie. I was thinking to myself I can't believe that I am going on a date with one of the chainsmokers. I had to be the world luckiest girls.
He got here 6 mins later.
" are u ready!" He said while he was looking at me.
OMG he looked so cute.

        Drews POV
  She looked so cute. But I need to tell her something. I have been hiding this from her. I have to tell her that I am dating a Other girl just that is just for the internet. I love Alice on ally. I opened the car door for her and closed. She was so happy out of all of the other girls at the meet and greet I could of pick I picked her. I am so happy I did.
"So where are we going?" She asked me with a smile
"Somewhere!" I told her back
I could see that she was so happy.
We got the the beach, and I put my hands over her eyes. I took my hand off and showed her a picnick. I can see some tears in her eyes. I went and hugged her.
" do u like it?" I asked her
  " no I don't like it," she told me
I was heartbroken. " I love it!!" She hugged me and we looked in eachother eyes. I leaned in and we both kissed. I can't believe I met a girl like this, Alex has one but mine is better.

          Alice POV 
It was all amazing we finished our food and we went back to drews house. It was so huge. His family wasn't there so it was just me and him. We watched paranormal activity, I cuddle in his chest. And fell asleep.
              Drews POV
   She is so beautiful when she is sleeping I think it's time I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

  Hey guys I am back no lie I don't think that this one wasn't good. The next one is going to be a little long so hope u enjoy 😂😂😂❤️😈😍
   #chainsmoker lover
   # drew is bae