:1:

The Cool New York air breezes past me into the cloudy sky, Such a beautiful day. many won't think it is, but to me it's a blessing. I am currently on my way to a creeper concert. They are sick live so I thought, why not see them again? I entered the venue just in time as the opening act starts to play. as I find a place by the bar, which happens to be the perfect side view of the stage, I ordered myself a drink and watched the band play. Apparently they are called 'New Years Day' cool and unusual name for a band but what name isn't for any band, am I right?

One person in particular caught my eye and he seems to have noticed me too. I smirk shyly and looked down then back up to catch him smiling to himself whilst shaking his head. Their set seemed to be over after about 3-4 songs and I have to admit they are pretty awesome. But finally the real show has begun.
_________
After Creeper finished I rush outside into the cool night of New York. I pull out a cigarette and light it up, I feel somebody lean against the next to me and tap my shoulder. "mind if I have one" he asks. I pull the carton from my back pocket, open it up and point at his direction. he grabs one as I start to hand him the lighter. we both smoke silently watching the cars pass by everynow and then.

"you from here?" he asks. I take a drag and breath out while shaking my head, " No just visiting a friend, you?" I take another puff then throw the bud to the ground and step on it. "On tour with my band. Last day actually so I'm gonna be here for a few days." he says. I look up to see his face and it's the guy I made eye contact with on stage. I shake my head and laugh quietly to myself. I check the time and notice that my friend just got out of work about 5 mins ago. "well I have to go, may we run into each other in the mere future." I bid him my goodbye and as I'm turning to leave I feel him stick something in my pocket. I turn to look at him but he's gone as quickly as he came. 'This guy' I think to myself. on my way back to the apartment, curious of what he put in my pocket, I reach and pull it out and it's just my lighter. 'tsk' I click my tongue. I turn it to its side and see numbers and MISERY written on it. 'well those weren't on there before' I think then realize he had written his phone number. I walk back home smiling like a Cheshire Cat.
______
it's well past 2 A.M and I'm debating whether or not to message him but fuck it Ima do it.

Misery huh? I like it
sent

Misery: thought you'd be asleep?

nah sleep is for the weak , and shouldn't you be asleep?

Misery: I agree with you haha

actually thinking about it, I'm about to knock the fuck out. Concert has me beat, with that sick line up and all 😂😏

Misery: hahaha alright the concert did have a sick line up huh 🤔😏😂

Night Mr. Misery.

Misery: Wait! You haven't told me a name yet?!
read 2:45 am
_______________
A/N where am I even going with this story? idk hahaha anyways I'll try to make the chapters as long as I can make them bc I don't have that much imagination in me lol anyways here's another Nikki Misery Fic, hope you guys like it!