Prologue

Rhian

"Please Love, let's talk about this!" i begged while im holding her arms tightly. I can't see her face because she's facing towards the door with her left hand holding the door knob ready to walkout of our condominium unit.

She tried to get out of my grip. "There's nothing to talk about Rhian, I've already made my decision."

"But why? P-please tell me what did i do? I'll change whatever you don't  want. T-tell me, i'll do anything. P-please dont leave me! Please Love." i begged more while crying.

"It's over Rhian, im not that Glaiza anymore." she said coldly.

"No!" i said firmly. "Whatever version of Glaiza i had right now, i'll take it. Whatever you can give me, im willing to take it! Kahit konti lang, kahit gapiraso lang! J-just d-dont leave me! Please, Love!" i said while i was trying to hold her back. I hugged her from the back as i cling into her like a child gripping on her mother's body.

"Im willing t-to be anything! A-anyone! Im willing to do anything for you Glai! Just please stay with m-me!" i can't help myself from crying. Pinaghalong luha at sipon, i dont care how i look like anymore.

I love this woman too much that im willing to do anything and everything for her.

I'm still hugging her so tightly as i felt my heart constrict from all the emotions I'm feeling right now.

She held my hand while trying to get out of my grip and turned her face to look at me.

There's an empty expression in her face that i cannot read while she's looking at me.

The same eyes which holds loving gazes and compassionate expression just a week ago.

What happened over the weekend?

This is so sudden. And fucking painful.

But I had to hold myself. I can't give up. I can't just give her up!

"Anything? Rhian? Are you sure?" she asked while holding my shoulders.

I placed my hands on her waist, holding her. Like my life depends on it. I looked at her intently. With certainty. Yes i'm willing to do anything. Just for her! Just for the love of my life!

"Yes, Love! Anything, everything!" i said with determination while constantly nodding my head.

She looked at me still with her stoic face, "Really?" she asked.

"Then stop looking pathetic and stupid! This is not you, Rhian. And don't ask for anything less than what you deserve." she added.

I felt relieved. "Okay, i- i can do that." i said with a little bit of hope in my heart that she'll choose to stay with me.

She'll stay with me! I said determined tryin' to give myself confidence.

I wipe my tears and composed myself, trying to act like nothing happened and smiled. "What e-else Love?"

Glaiza looked at me with those same loving gaze again mixed with pain and longing.

It would pass just like that except that after i blinked, all i can is her stoic face again.

"And please, dont make this any harder and just-- im also begging you, just let me go."

Let me go.

Let me go.

Let me go.

My brain felt cold, like i was frozen for too long that i cannot function. My knees starts to limp like there something in my system that's numbing all my bones.

I burst out crying. I cant help myself as she released me.

My vision becomes blurry until i cannot see her anymore. The click from her stilletos slowly diminishing from my ear and only then, i realized that all i can see was black and all i can hear is my heart breaking. . .

A/N: Hi mga Lablab! Update would be once or twice a week. ❤️️