➳ 07 | betrayed

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He had to keep his composure no matter what.

hyungwonnie.94

♡    💬    ⇗                                    9,742 likeshyungwonnie

♡    💬    ⇗                                   
9,742 likes
hyungwonnie.94: waiting for a friend. who wants to see him??!
view all 89 comments
hyungwon.fc: MEEE I BET HE'S AS HOT AS YOU 💖💖💖💖
1995.sj: l4l ex6? f4f?
20 minutes ago

—X—

"Hey who said you could show me to your followers?"

Hyungwon lifted his head up from his phone after hearing that familiar voice. It was the fuckboy.

"You're late"

Hyungwon pushed Wonho's head with his index finger as the other was about to sit down causing the victim to whine in slight pain.

"I'll go order now, what're you gonna have?"

"Choco-Chip Frappé and Oreo cheesecake please, you meanie"

Wonho called as Hyungwon started to make his way to the counter to order and he audibly heard Hyungwon chuckle but little did he know someone was watching him.

Wonho looked around in boredom as he waiting for Hyungwon to return with their beverages until he spotted someone he never wanted to see again. It was her.

His ex-girlfriend.

She never ripped her eyes off of Wonho, smiling as if she knew him seeing her is ripping him apart and followed his gaze over to Hyungwon, smirked at his tense appearance. Wonho knew that smirk all too well and it always lead to trouble.

He watched as his ex made her way over to Hyungwon. Her fingertips grazed his arm and that fake smile he fell for appeared and those eyes that he never thought wickedness could lay behind beamed brightly at the taller male and Wonho can feel his blood boiling.

He doesn't know if the feeling is caused by his ex flirting with his friend or if it's because Hyungwon is accepting it, using the smile that brought out his cheeks and that laugh.

He couldn't bear it.

Without his drink he upped and left, making eye contact with Hyungwon through the large glass window and spotting confusion in his expression, but he really did burst when his ex took the drink Hyungwon bought for him and didn't hear the chime of the wind chimes or the doors even opening.

Hyungwon wasn't coming after him.

He doesn't understand why he feels like a knife stabbed him multiple times in the heart by this but it stung and he didn't like that feeling at all.

A few minutes later he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and just when he was starting to calm down, he texted.

He knows it's not Hyungwon's fault but all of this is just too much.

—X—

Today at 12:56 am

hyungwonnie.94:
hey why'd you leave?
you looked pretty upset what's wrong??

Wonho hesitated to reply but he did it. He replied.

Wonho_:
nothing.
i'm fine i promise.
enjoy your time at the café.
sorry for wasting your time

hyungwonnie.94:
are you sure??

hyungwonnie.94:
i don't believe you but if you say so

hyungwonnie.94: see you later?
SEEN

Wonho felt his heart hurting again. It still boggles his mind why he's expecting Hyungwon to come after him and console him. 

He wondered why he wanted Hyungwon to care so much when he had a life of his own, not forgetting to mention his busy social life but he just wanted that reassurance. To pour his heart out about his ex and get told that everything will be okay.

But his mouth betrayed him and the words never came out to speak.

—X—

This was probably v messy but if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ^~^

beautiful japanese ver. really messed me up I WAS TURNING UP AT 4 AM