Part One

"WAKE UP HOE, WAKE UP HOE" the noise played over and over, you turned over onto your side to switch of your alarm but, it was nice to hear your best friends voice again.

You buried your face into your pillow and groaned realising you had a double shift at work today
"Fuck" you murmured as you chucked the warm blankets aside and hopped out of bed.

You grabbed your work outfit and ran into the bathroom trying to escape the cold weather of London, you have never really gotten used to it even after all this time. You undressed yourself and jumped into the shower hoping that the water would be warm. 

After doing your things in the shower you called your best friend and started to get ready.

She finally answered
"(Y/N)?, what do you want?" She sounded tired but you didn't care
You instantly snapped back "you said I could call you whenever I wanted Charlie so here I am" 
Large ruffling noises came from the phone you could here giggling 'probably her boyfriend messing around' you thought to yourself and smiled then frowned realising you don't have one on probably never will at one point  will end up having thousands of cats living in a grimy dirty apartment building with some immigrants.
"(Y/N)!?" You snapped out of your trance and shrugged of the thoughts cause you don't need no man."I gotta go thanks Charlie"
"Wow thanks for waking me u-" Charlie was cut off as you hung up the phone looked at your beautiful self in the mirror (cause everyone is beautiful in their own way) and walked out of the bathroom.

"I gotta go thanks Charlie""Wow thanks for waking me u-" Charlie was cut off as you hung up the phone looked at your beautiful self in the mirror (cause everyone is beautiful in their own way) and walked out of the bathroom

Choose one or the other.

Your job at the bar required you to wear all black raunchy clothing, this doesn't upset you because most of your wardrobe contains black clothing . On the way to work you put in your headphones and listened to music, well not really you just wanted to avoid human contact because you got enough of that at work.

You enjoyed the sounds of morning rush our, the beeping, the chatter and the occasional bird sadly the walk doesn't last that as the bar is two blocks down from you. You walk in the door greeting you co-workers. "Hey bill, hey Janice"
You set your bags down and dozed off siting in your chair, you were suddenly brought back by the yelling "FRIDAY FUCK YEAH" john yelled you held your face in you palms preparing for  to what was coming next

"Hey sexy thang" John shook  your head in a playful manner
"why are you so... energetic john? It's too fucking early" you poked his side, he pulled away grabbing your hand and chuckled
"It's Friday what do you expect" he danced around pulling you by your hand as he others giggled you managed to free yourself from his grip and take of your jacket/vest revealing your black singlet you did this because it was hot not because of john, he was attractive and had large muscles not really the kind of guy you were into.

You spent the rest of the day doing your job the bar was pretty empty aside from all the jobless men and women so your boss let you muck around a little as it was Friday and the real work didn't start till late at night when all the workers decided to party, Fridays are the most packed day of the week.