31

"Where?"

"Are you nuts? How could you not know such a simple thing?!"I replied as I looked at them in awe.

They were simply outta their minds, I thought.

Putting my hands on my hips, I retorted,"Dumbasses! She took her into the Room No.13!"

Their jaws fell open as they stared at me. We quickly left everything to where it was and started heading towards the room where Alma took Isabella. This happened so quickly that we didn't  look at the two dead bodies already lying there.

"Why would she take her there?"asked Diana with a confused look on her face.

"She was killed there. That is why she took her to that cursed room."I said, frowning my brows as I felt angry that she didn't know such a simple thing.

"But we ourselves were going to destroy there."said Ryan.

I thought for a while. This was true. We were going to destroy Alma  in the Room No.13. For that, we had to capture and force Alma to be there but now she herself went there. What was happening? She was cunning and wicked but I didn't know she was foolish as well. Sinking so much into the emotions, she forgot that it was going to be her end. 

I was being overwhelmed by a sudden feeling. What was she going to do to Isa? Isa was still into those wretched hands of that damned witch. Alma was having a contaminated mind that could engulf a trail of blood and emotions into it. 

"Hurry up! We gotta catch her and save Isa!"yelled Ryan as he pulled out his wings.

He seemed to have some mind. It was good to use our wings at a time like that. Diana and I followed him as we pulled our wings out as well.

Stepping on blood on our way was a thing we were obsessed with. Whatever kind, we were used to it. I tell you, the smell of fresh blood is the most disgusting smell of this world. The smell of rotting dead bodies is in the same category. 

I never ever killed a single insect in my whole life and now I was here destroying a person who was not even alive. Knowing the fact that you won't be able to protect your best friend if you don't destroy her, it becomes difficult for you to think about anyone else but that person who made your life hell and now is on her way to kill your friend. 

I looked around to see nothing but dead bodies and blood covering everything. Everything painted red and black like hell. The more red, the more I felt disgusted.

Ryan was still with us but he was not alive. In this school, Isa and I were the only two individuals alive. Everything and everyone else here was in a state of confusion and destruction. Nothing was stable as it was before. How could I forget that it never was stable? This place was always indulged in a state of chaos and bloodshed. Every year a girl went missing and never got found. A number of people died without any appropriate reason. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard a voice,"You're going in the wrong direction!"

Ryan was the one who said those words pulling me into the right direction. I stopped and realized that I was going into the direction of the infirmary when I needed to go to the hostel building. What was happening to me all of a sudden?

"Are you lost somewhere?"said Ryan as he looked at me.

"No, it's just....I don't know."I replied as my voice became softer.

"You need rest, I know. You're a human."said Ryan as he smiled at me. Suddenly, the smile on his face faded away as he said,"But not now. Isa needs us the most."

I realized what had happened. Ryan and Diana were spirits whereas Isa and I were still human beings. Our energy was supposed to get lowered. 

Yes, Ryan was right. Isa needed us. Ryan started flying again and I followed him.

We again flew up in the air looking at a number of 'walking dead' as we flew above them. 

We reached the fatal hostel. That place sure needed to be called fatal because of a number of deaths that took place.

We quickly started walking, abandoning our winged power. I stepped on a number of dead bodies. I didn't know why I was stepping on them without showing any mercy. Maybe because they were already dead or maybe I was used to that kind of things. 

Suddenly, a thought hit my brain and I said,"Today is the last day!"

"What? What last day?"asked Diana with a confused look on her face.

"The last day on which we can destroy Alma!"

"What? How?"asked Ryan as he looked at me with a surprised look. 

I explained to them,"Today is the last day of the destruction of Alma. If we didn't destroy her today then we will never be able to destroy her. After so many years, Friday the 13th has shown up on Isa's birthday which is Alma's death day. It is the best day to destroy her as it'll prove to be a complete end to her existence. She'll never be able to stand up again. She'll never be able to hurt anyone again. But if we fail,..."

"Then what?"

"If we fail, we'll never ever be able to make this place happy. It will get locked into the darkness forever. Some other girl will be chosen to meet the same destiny and I don't want that to happen. We need to destroy her as soon as we can. We don't have any other choice."I completed as a sudden shock wave hit my mind.

"We don't even know the time, do we?"said Diana.

"That is why I'm saying that we have to destroy her as soon as we can!"I said as I started rushing up the stairs to reach that cursed room where Alma was torturing Isabella and was waiting for us to come....

<><>

In the previous chapter, I asked a question. The right answers were given by

kyna_kotlc-4eva

nochicya 

Hey dear readers! I am extremely sorry for the late update! I was busy with school these days. My half-yearly exams are approaching, you see. Anyway, think and tell me will they be able to accomplish what they want? Till then bye bye!