Chapter 7

Dear diary, 

Lily is corrupting the little innocence I have left, I have a funny feeling that Jenna is helping her. By funny feeling, I mean 'I'm 100% sure Jenna has something to do with this.'

***

Victoria shuffled awkwardly in her seat as she held onto Lily's hand. It felt weird showing affection in private, the feeling was even worse when it came to showing affection in public. It wasn't in view, it was more like they were holding hands under the table. The gesture was small. Meaningless. This is what couples do, this is how couples act. Simple. So why was Victoria thinking about it so much? Why did it make her feel this way? Damn you, Lily!

Lily looked up at her and began to rub small circles into Victoria's hand with her thumb. It made Victoria blush. Lily just smiled.

Jenna coughed in her hand, it caught their attention. "Are you two even listening?" Lily nodded, Victoria groaned, "No. Something was distracting me. It won't happen again, promise."

Jenna smiled at her friend before continuing with her story, Victoria tried to listen this time.

Easier said than done.

***

Victoria was a mix of emotions and adrenaline as Lily pulled her into the bathroom stall. She knew what was about to come next but it still somehow took her by surprise when Lily wrapped her arms around Victoria's waist and smashed their lips together. The first kiss was sloppy, different from the others. It made Victoria want more.

It wasn't long before she took over. Lily made the mistake of slowing down, Victoria decided at that moment to push Lily against the wall of the stall. Lily whimpered as Victoria trailed kisses down to her neck, her lipstick adding to the marks Victoria left with her teeth when she decided to bite at certain spots.

"V-Victoria..."

Victoria stopped her assault on Lily's neck.

"Yes?"

"We can't do this here...We'll get caught."

Victoria pulled away, giggling.

"You were the one who decided to pull me in here. Are you having second thoughts?"

"I just wanted a kiss before class!" Lily hissed back at her.

"You're a terrible liar."

"Fuck you!"

"You could've."

"...What?"

Victoria walked out of the stall, quickly fixed her lipstick, and left the bathroom without another word.

***

"You mean you actually dragged the Victoria fucking West into a stall and kissed her?" Jenna whisper-screamed at Lily.

"You told me to!" Lily whispered back.

"I didn't know you would actually do it!" Jenna covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her laughter.

Lily groaned.

"You guys are evil..."

"Glad you finally noticed."

***

Jenna stepped in front of Victoria, a small piece of paper in hand. "I was up all night making ship names for you and Lily."

"Ship...names...?"

"Yeah. Wanna hear them?"

"Sure..."

"Number one. Vicy."

"No."

"Vily."

"Absolutely not."

"Lila."

"Hate it."

"Litoria."

"...Maybe."

"Victory."

"Victory?"

"Victor in Victoria and the Y in Lily."

"That one."

"Gotcha."

Jenna took two steps back before walking into a random classroom. Victoria could only shake her head.

"I need new friends."