Chapter 2

Y/N POV

It's been a few days Cuphead hasn't slept at all, I've haven't been able to either.

There were too many reasons not to sleep. If I wasn't pretending to sleep, Cuphead and I were walking. But once I recognized our surroundings, I realized that we were heading in the direction of the bar. I gasped as I looked down, "W-Wait what if Bendy and Boris are inside?" I thought as I put a hand over my mouth. "Cuphead hasn't talked to me since we left Muggs.." I looked up at Cuphead. "How could I blame him..he just lost his only family.." I thought as I turned my attention back to the floor.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally ended up at the front doors of the bars. And as I predicted; Bendy and Boris were sitting down inside. When we walk inside Bendy and Boris happy expressions dropped.

I turned to Cuphead but felt my heart drop as Cuphead lifted his hand and fired. I just hide behind him as the chaos began to unfold. Bendy and Boris make a break for it only having the insane laughing Cuphead follow right behind him and as well as me. Once outside, we somehow lost Bendy and Boris.

I sighed with relief as Cuphead looked around. "There's no need to hide you guuuys I'm just wanna FUCKING KILL YA THAT ALL!" Cuphead paused, I felt my anxiety begin to build at his words. "I'll FIND YOU! I Always do! I'll make sure you NEVER REST NEVER!" Cuphead screamed.

"I can't just stand here and do nothing..." I thought to myself as my hands turn into fists. I quickly ran in front of Cuphead. "Cuphead stop!" I yelled as I put my arms in a protectively.

"Why you know nothing! NOTHING! NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MUGGS!!" Cuphead scream as he aimed his finger gun at my forehead. "Shit, I didn't think this far ahead.." I thought as I felt myself begin to nervously sweat.

"C-Cuphead it's true! I don't know anything!" I paused and took a deep breath. "But I do know that Muggs won't what you to do this!" I yelled as I made direct eye contact with Cuphead. As I look into his crimson eyes, I could feel his grief and pain. As he stared back into mine, I could tell he seeing right through me. He could all my fear and anxiety but somehow I was still standing.

Cuphead lowered his hand as he legs soon gave out, He collapsed down to his knees and broke down into tears. I sighed as I felt my legs shake, I down to my knees as my arms fall to my sides. "A-Alright Muggs lets split up, A-And you l-look over the r-right... N-N-No my right you i-idiot!" Cuphead mumbled as tears ran down his face.

I laughed nervously as I looked down and felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks as well. "YAY TEAMWORK!" Cuphead suddenly yelled as he broke in insane laughter. I put a hand over my mouth as more tears fall down my cheeks. "I'm supposed to protect them.." I whisper as I tried and calm my breathing. But suddenly I heard the familiar sound of his finger gunfire beginning to fire up, I quickly look up and see Cuphead point his gun at his head.

"NO!" I scream as I quickly jumped up and grabbed his wrist. I didn't stop Cuphead from shattering his head. It didn't stop the shot from being fired. The shot echo as I groan as I put my hand on my wound. I was shot near my lower stomach. I felt light-headed and was bleeding pretty bad.

I heard footsteps behind me, I turned my head. I smiled weakly as I saw Bendy ran towards us. "What the heck are you doing! Are you mad!?" Bendy scream as he stops in front of us, I couldn't keep focused as I felt myself begin to black-out. I felt my legs give out again as I fall into Cupheads chest. I kept a hand on the wound to try my best from bleeding out.

I felt Cuphead chest rise and fall as he took deep breathes. "W-Who am I kidding? I-I'm the one that k-killed him" Cuphead paused "I-I'm the one who n-needs to die!" Cuphead said as he put his arms around me slightly.