"GET OUT"

Oh my fucking god. Is that..? Holy shit it fucking is! 

"Please don't be fresh, please don't be fresh!" I thought as I stepped forward to touch the writing on the wall, suddenly I felt a strong force pulling me backwards.

"What the hell are you thinking? It could be fucking toxic!" Vegard whisper-shouted. Jesus christ, it's fucking blood not toxic chemicals.

"I was just going to check if it's fresh or not," I said in my defense.

"It looks pretty dried, so let's continue," he replied. He was trying to sound all tough but I could see right through him. 

He was scared, so was I. I wondered if it showed just as clearly on me.

"Vegard, please let's just check and if it's fresh we get the fuck out of here," I sighed. This wasn't fun anymore. 

"Why do you want to leave? Are you scared? I always knew you were a wuss little brother!" He said smiling.

Me? A wuss? Really? "No I'm not a wuss, I'm being smart. Vegard can't you fucking read? It says, 'Get OUT', and it's written in fucking BLOOD. Who ever is haunting this place obviously wants us to leave!" I expected him to understand, but did he? No of course not!

"Why should we? We're here to reveal it's secrets! maybe we'll find something you know interesting." 

"Oh like the video tapes of poor innocent patients getting tortured and experimented on? wow Vegard, you take the term 'experimenting' very seriously I see." I answered with a tone that would make a queen give up her throne for me. 

"At least I'm not the one banging dead chicks! Oh sorry I meant getting attacked by dead chicks."

He will never let that attack go will he? I ignored him and touched the writing. Blood. Fresh blood actually. I started walking towards the door and as I touched the door handle it fell off and blood came out of the hole.

"That's kinda gross." I thought and I decided to look into the hole. I was ready to expose these guys.