0.00 Playlist

0.00 Playlist

MRS. ALL AMERICAN BY FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER

"I love that accent you have when you say hello. You relocated from New York a month ago. That minivan that you drive really gets me going. And if it feels like it's right. Then it can't be wrong. No one understands the chemistry we have. And it came out of nowhere."

STYLE BY TAYLOR SWIFT

"I should just tell you to leave 'cause I
know exactly where it leads but I
watch us go 'round and 'round each time. You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like
and when we go crashing down, we come back every time. Cause we never go out of style. We never go out of style."

STORY OF MY LIFE BY ONE DIRECTION

"And I'll be gone, gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide. The way that I've been holdin' on too tight. With nothing in between. The story of my life, I take her home. I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen. The story of my life, I give her hope. I spend her love until she's broke, inside. The story of my life."

THE MIDDLE OF STARTING OVER BY SABRINA CARPENTER

"Cast out to sea. Drifting with the tide
and no way of finding me. Now that I'm free. Nothing but blue skies. Paradise in front of me. Awake from this dream. I hold my breath and just believe. Tired of all the troubles. They've been wasting my time. I don't wanna fight. Gonna leave it behind. Taking on faith. Now I'm ready to fly."

HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP BY AVRIL LAVIGNE

"Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend. For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change. Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock. We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change. Say, won't you say forever stay. If you stay forever hey. We can stay forever young."

BOOM CLAP BY CHARLI XCX

"You're picture perfect blue. Sunbathing on the moon. Stars shining as your bones illuminate. First kiss just like a drug. Under your influence. You take me over you're the magic in my veins. This must be love. Boom clap. The sound of my heart. The beat goes on and on and on and on. Boom clap. You make me feel good."

BRAVE BY SARA BAREILLES

"Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you. Say what you wanna say
and let the words fall out. Honestly I wanna see you be brave. With what you want to say and let the words fall out. Honestly I wanna see you be brave. I just wanna see you."

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:

https://open.spotify.com/user/jsarcasm/playlist/5BrYwOq89f0VZJEVOWqDRb