10. arrow to my stomach phobia

Start from the beginning

"what is he doing? what?" stiles said seeing he was asleep with his eyes open.

"hey, coach, it's scott, stiles and skylar." scott said as they all sat on the couch beside him.

stiles started waving his hand over coach's face but nothing happened.

"coach, you're in rehab. you didn't have a lobotomy." stiles said making skylar let out a laugh.

"coach?" skylar said.

stiles looked on the table by the couch and saw a checkerboard. he went to touch it by coach grabbed his arm.

"don't you touch it. i've got nurse gonzalez by the balls of the last three moves and she knows it." coach said with a laugh.

"let it go. you're checking out of this place now." stiles said making coach shush him.

"not a chance." coach said.

"okay, coach. but, we know you're fine." scott said making him shush scott as well.

"but there's nothing wrong with you." skylar said but she got shushed.

"i have a debilitating disease. it's called i'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach phobia. look it up." coach said.

"nobody's shooting arrows at anyone, okay? we just need you to coach the charity game." scott told him making him laugh.

"charity? not a chance." coach replied.

"how exactly have you been conning them into letting you stay here?" stiles asked.

"i, uh... i have relapses. it's... it's serious." coach said.

"i'm sure it is." skylar said rolling her eyes.

"i've had seven of them." coach said.

"so once a month?" scott asked.

"yeah, you see, uh, every time they are just about to discharge me, i relapse." coach explained.

"oh, my god." skylar said looking over to stiles but he just shrugged.

"and no ones noticed that pattern?" stiles said.

"i have phenomenal health insurance. so why don't you guys get the hell out of here. i hate charity games. they're meaningless." coach said.

"okay, well, i don't think the charities would agree." stiles replied.

"what's it for this year?" coach asked.

"cancer." scott said.

"for or against?" coach asked.

"against, coach. deeply against." stiles said.

"yeah, okay, well, i'm deeply not interested." coach said whistling and jerking his thumbs in the direction of the door.

"coach, we need you." scott said.

"i will never coach there again." coach replied.