10. arrow to my stomach phobia

Start from the beginning

"means, it's a partial print. basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood and carnage." stiles said.

"how many size 10s are out there?" scott asked.

"only one with parrish's blood on the sole." stiles replied.

"so are we gonna try to get the game canceled?" liam asked.

"no, no, we're gonna play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood soaked massacre." stiles replied.

"okay, but, um... aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing?" liam said.

"we don't have the who, but we do have the where and when." payton said agreeing with her boyfriend.

"there's too many people." scott said.

"and we still don't actually know if it's going to happen. it might just end up being a regular lacrosse game." lydia said.

"well, that's possible, right?" skylar asked.

"it's absolutely possible." stiles said with a cringe.

"so we're still getting the game canceled?" liam asked.

"we're getting the game canceled." scott said.

-

skylar was with stiles trying to convince his dad to cancel to game.

"stiles, i'm- i'm not so sure i actually have that authority." his dad said as stiles opened the door for his dad and skylar.

"you're the county sheriff. you can't cancel a high school lacrosse game?" stiles said.

"it's a charity game which generates tens of thousands of dollars. i'd have to go to the school board with evidence of a credible threat." noah said.

"a giant werewolf might rampage across the field killing people. that's an incredible threat." stiles argued.

"look, we're going to have a presence at the game already. i'll double it, i'll triple it." his father said.

"triple... dad, quadruple it. octuple it." stiles said.

"there's always a person who could forfeit the game... the coach." sheriff stilinski said.

"not when you're stuck with a substitute who's strictly by the book." stiles said.

"it's true." skylar added.

"what about finnstock?" noah asked.

"rehab for the last seven months." stiles said.

"maybe it's time to check on his progress." his father replied.

-

stiles, skylar and scott went to the rehab center to see coach finnstock. they saw him laying down on the couch through the window.

"he's there." scott said pointing to him.

"oh, my." skylar said as they walked in.