The Hales

Stiles pov

Issac looked at me then at his family
"Stiles!!!!" He yelled running down the stairs. His smile was huge, he hugged me.
"Stiles I've missed you so much! I'm coming back to school." He said his face in my shoulder. I was so excited, "That's great buddy. I've missed you too but why haven't you been talking to this family? they're amazing!" I smiled at him. Issac just laughed.

Time skip 30 minutes later

I love all these people, they're amazing.
"So what's your last name?" I asked
"Hale" my head snapped to look at all of them. Oh no, maybe it's a coincidence that they have the same last name. I mean this can't be Derek's family right? They're so nice and he's just so..Derek. I heard the door opening and a person saying "Mom I'm home." Oh crap, I knew that voice. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

That was the voice of Derek Hale. I can't believe that the Hales were so nice! They were incredibly nice and all so attractive.
"Oh uh Thalia I'd love to stay but I really have to get going uh it was nice meeting you all bye." I said panicking, there's no way I'm staying long enough to talk to Derek. "Oh no Stilinski you're not going anywhere, you walked into the wrong house now you have to stay." I knew Derek was going to do something.

He always had to do something to make any situation more miserable. Panic was starting to take over. "Oh Stiles I see you know Derek." Thalia sounded surprised.
I couldn't stop what was coming next the tears. "Issac um I need to get home ."
I knew Issac would understand. I couldn't stop panicking. He looked at me weird then his eyes grew wide. He gave me my phone. I quickly pushed on Scotts contact.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Hello Stiles ?

Hey um Scott can you come get me please?

Buddy I don't think I can.

Scott you never can when I need you. I'm you best friend and you're never there but when you need me I'm there.

I hung up on Scott. He wasn't going to be any help. I really need to leave, "Stiles honey you can just stay here with us."
I started to panic again but this time it was so strong it took over. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I was scared.
Panic attack. "Stiles breath in and out ."
I didn't know who was speaking to me. I couldn't even figure it out if I tried.
"Stiles in and out." It was a dude. I was trying to do it, "I-I can't." Then out of nowhere I heard. "Move you idiot."

Then I couldn't breath at all and I started to panic even more and I heard. "Stop he's gonna pass out or worse die."
Then I blacked out.

5 minutes later

I woke up and saw Derek staring at me. Great, just my luck. "I'm not home yet?" I stared at him. I knew the answer but I still had to ask. "Why so eager to get home Stiles? Your moms not there, maybe you just want to know if your dad really hates you or not." Derek says with a smirk. I couldn't deal with this right now. I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted and I just wanted to go home and sleep,
"No." Is all I say and will say to him.

"Stiles dear, will you be staying with us?" I heard Thalia ask from the kitchen.
I got up and walked over to her.
"Um no I think I'll just walk back."
I said happy that I don't have to stay here with this asshole. The walk home will be nice anyway. "No Stiles don't, you can't. Listen, I'm sorry. You can sleep with Issac." I stopped did he just apologize?
"Derek are you okay? I mean you just apologized to me and you hate me."
He looked at me for a while then smiled.

I think I might have woken up in an alternate universe. "Uh hate is a very strong word." Was all he said, I decided to let it go "Where does Issac sleep?" I asked standing still, "He sleeps with Boyd and Erica." He said with a small smile. I was curious at first as to why all three share a room. That is until I realized that this is a huge family. "Uh I'll sleep on the couch I don't wanna sleep with them." I didn't want to explain why and I was really hoping I didn't have to. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Thalia answered it and to my surprise it was Liam. "Um is Stiles here?" I heard him ask and the door was opened all the way. Liam walked in and hugged me
"Scott told me you were crying."
He whispered to me. I hugged him tighter. I was surprised he'd even try to find me. "Liam I'm so glad your here ."
I smiled at him, "Is that your boyfriend?" Derek asked kinda harsh.

"No he's more like a child to me ."
I said with a smile. Liam just slapped my arm and I shrugged, "Alright well you can sleep with Liam then, because neither of you are walking back." Derek said in a firm tone. Very dominant of him...hahah why did I say that? "But I don't have clothes for tomorrow!" I protested. I just really want to go home, but of course he had an answer to that.

"I'll let you use some of mine when your awake." He said with a toothy grin, man could he get anymore attractive?
"Okay." Is all I say. I walked towards the couch with Liam. We get comfortable before Liam starts to cuddle me.
"Why is he doing that?" Derek asked he looked genuinely curious. "Because he likes to cuddle and so do I but I don't like to be the big spoon." I say simply with a smile. He nodded and walked away.

"Goodnight Derek." I said as he walked up the stairs, but all I got in response is a grunt. It's good enough for me, because he probably wouldn't have said anything.
Does he really not know how to cuddle
Or did he just want to know why Liam was doing it to me? Maybe it was both,
I'm just gonna go with the second one.
Because everyone knows how to cuddle.
I'm mean it's like common knowledge right? Everyone knows how to cuddle right? I mean who doesn't know how to cuddle... Whatever I need some sleep.
So I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.