Part two

This is part two of ?? ^^' I haven't decided if I'm going to make this a series or just different sorts of Scorily drabbles. We just have to wait and see hahha ;)

I do not own Harry Potter

"Lily?"

Lily turned around to see her brother, James. "Hi! What do you want?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you about something" James said, now whispering.

"Okay...? Why so secretive?" Lily asked.

"Come along" James said and grabbed her arm.

As he pulled her through the corridors, Lily couldn't help but to feel a little worried. What did he want? Had something happened? Had something happened to Mum or Dad? Was it someone else in the family? Albus? Rose or Hugo? Uncle Ron or aunt Hermione? Lily was imaging the worst when James suddenly stopped.

"I've heard rumours" he stated. Lily was confused now.

"What did they say?" she asked concerned.

"People are talking about you Lily. They're saying that you and Malfoy are an item. Please tell me it's not true!" James said grappling Lily's arms steadily. His expression was almost pleading, like he was afraid to see his little sister not obeying his "orders".

"Why would it be bad if it was true?" Lily said, now feeling pissed.

"He's a Malfoy for goodness sake! Are you in your right mind?!" James shouted.

Lily was taken aback. Her own brother. How could he? How did he even dare to question her sanity in a situation like this! She was definitely old enough to make her own decisions without her older brother's guidance. Lily was bursting of anger. How dared he comment her love life, just like that?! She and Scorpius had been dating for almost a month but had decided to keep quiet about it. They had just only wanted some peace and it had worked out perfectly until now.

"Then what if we are a couple?! Do you think you have a say in who I'm dating?" Lily shouted back. She could see James's face turning red of frustration.

"It's not right Lily! He's a Malfoy! An enemy of the family! Don't you remember the story uncle Ron told us? About aunt Hermione's torturing? That was them Lily" James answered.

"That was a long time ago and Scorpius was not even born, you git!" Lily screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter Lily! Don't you see? He's just like his father!" James said.

Lily couldn't take it anymore. No, she wouldn't. She turned her back towards James and stormed out of the empty corridor as tears were falling from her eyes. She tried brushing them away with no luck, they kept on coming. She ran through the corridors and took the stairs leading down to the dungeons. She mumbled the password and stumbled into the common room. It looked empty but as she was about to tread down the stairs to the girls' dorm, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Scorpius asked as he nuzzled his face into her neck and breathed softly against her sensitive skin.

"James doesn't approve" Lily mumbled through her tears.

"Doesn't approve of what exactly?" Scorpius whispered placing soft kisses on Lily's shoulder.

"Of us! He doesn't approve of us, Scorpius!" Lily shouted as she turned and buried her head in Scorpius chest.

"Oh" Scorpius said looking genuinely surprised. He pulled Lily in tight. He patted her head to calm her down but she couldn't stop sobbing and he felt his shirt losing its dryness.

"It's just not fair! Why can't my brother just accept it?" Lily mumbled.

"Lily" Scorpius breathed out. "He'll accept it eventually. Just wait and see, give it some time."

Lily looked up at Scorpius, mumbled a small 'Thank you' and leaned in for a kiss. Lily put all of her emotions into it and Scorpius answered with equally as much passion. When they had to break for air, Scorpius looked dreamingly into Lily's eyes.

"I love you" he said. She softly whispered an 'I love you' back and smiled. Scorpius heart melted and he took her hand and dragged her towards two puffy chairs.

"Let's play some wizards' chess" he exclaimed. "I'll even let you win."

"Don't flatter yourself" Lily answered and smiled again.

There you go :) It is quite short but still, it's something ;)