A Brother?

SECOND CHAPTER btw John's dad is nice in this one cuz he deserves a break also one month time skip.
trigger warnings: none :3 unless you count curse words.

~-~-~

John's P.o.V.

So Laff has a brother? 

How long has he had one..?

A MONTH????

What's today again. August sixteenth? WAIT WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!! I ran and got ready for the day. I heard from the downstairs world my dad yelling for me to hurry up. I grabbed my bag and raced down stairs. Quickly i hopped into my dad's car as he drove off to the school.

"What took you so long boy?" He asked. I shrugged looking at him. "I forgot what today was." He nodded in understandment. He understands everything.

"Well we are here now let's go before i'm late for the meeting with Mr. Washington." He said shoving me into the school. "Love ya John." i waved to him as he walked off.

I turned my attention to Laff who had a boy a lot shorter than us hooked onto his arm. He waved walking up to me. The boy whispered something in Laff's ear and he nodded.

"INTRODUCTION TIME!! oops sorry Alex." The boy crowned Alex had flinched as Laff yelled but he smiled back up at his brother. He then looked up at me and my breath hitched. His eyes were a strong Violet-Blue. He looked sad but only in the deeply colored eyes of his.

"Well ok, i'm John Laurens but you can call me John." I said with a smile. Again Alex whispered something into Laffs ear.

"Ok he says hi his name is Alexander Hamilton and he is a selective mute and he only talks to our family. So just sayin' he may never talk to you." Laff says his accent thick. "Oh! but you can call him Alex." the both of them smiled. 

We talked for a bit but were interrupted by a loud bang of the door opening. Alex flinched again his eyes welled with tears before he wiped them away. Then i turned around to see none other than Hercules Mulligan.

"Heya fuckers." He said slapping my back. Alex yet again whispered in Laff's ear. He nodded.

"um Mes Amis?" We looked at him. "I have to take Alex to Mr. Washington i will be back momentarily.

"Ok be back soon." I said as Laff helped Alex up and walked his away.

~-~-~ 

After a few minutes My dad walked back and not Laff. He had a very confused face on. He then proceeded to walk over to me and Herc.

"Hey dad whats up?" i asked, he shook his head. "Well me and George were talking about something and then Laff walked in with a boy who looked about fifteen crying. Then he stopped talking to me and went to the boy and Laff asked nicely if i could leave and so i did." he explained.

We nodded. "it's his new son." i finally spoke up. "oh." They both said. "Now i just met the kid so i don't know what happend with him but it might be a bad thing."

Then the bell rang and we all went to class. I had Mr. Washington first. So did Herc Laff and Alex. we all sat on the same row as one another. I was next to Herc and the front of the row. He was next to Laff and Alex was next to Laff holding his arm like in the hallway.

"Alright class we have a new student and he just happens to be my son so go easy on him." Washington's voice boomed over the rest if the class. Then he started the lesson. It was on the revolutionary war. About half way through the lesson Laff raised his hand.

"Yes laff?"  Washington asked.

"Can Alex use the restroom?" Washington nodded. "Go with him make sure nothing happens." Laff nodded and followed him out of the room. The whole room started to whisper. The Washington's phone went off.

"Goddamn it Alex." He said before rushing out of the room. everyone stayed quiet for a second before we all wondered what the hell Alex did.

~-~-~

Alex's P.o.V.

I had a panic attack on my first day of school. It got so bad in just a few minutes that Laffy had to call papa. He rushed into his office and saw me he then picked me up and let me cry on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to call mom to see if she can stay with you at school today?" Papa asked. I nodded.

He called Mom and she came quickly to walk me to my next class which was lunch. She held my hand and we walked over to Laff's table with his friends John and Herc I think it was? I sat down next to Laff who smiled at me and mom.

"Bonjour Mom Alexandre." he greeted. i smiled and waved at him.

"Hi Laffy." Mom said in response. Then a boy who looked a whole lot like Laffy walked over to us with two other boys.

"So gay boys who is this?" The tallest of the three asked.

"Fuck off Jefferson." Laff said.

"Laffy!" Mom scolded.

"SORRY!!!" He said realizing what he said.

"ohohohoo is that your mommy?" Jefferson said.

"Yes i am but my Husband is Mr. Washington so  you betta watch it honey." she said with sass. we all started to laugh. "ok ok but who is he?" Jefferson said pointing to me. Mom pulled me back a little.

"My son." a voice boomed behind the three boys. they turned around and tensed when they saw Poppa. I smiled a bit. 

This was any eventful first day.

~-~-~

i really don't know where this was going ALSO me and my cousin came out as non binaries today and i came out as Grey Ace they came out as Bi so wish us luck with the upcoming school year.

k bye

           ~kat