Chapter 4: The kings

"I found another one, sir!" The little girl giggles with excitement as she was dragging you by your leg. You slowly open your eyes and view the unfamiliar surroundings. The little girl returned to her previous form of an 'innocent child', with that black substance all over the floor, indicating where she has been. The black goop got on most of your face and shirt. Great..." "Good work, Eve. We'll have her for tonight's feast with the king." The thought of being served to a bunch of animals made you sick. You kicked her hand off your leg and made a run for it. The back door led to a dark forest area. As you were quietly walking through the forest, a loud argument could be heard from miles away. "Why don't you go home? I've already won." "I rule this place! I........am the only one wh-" SNICKERDOODLE THAT DIDDLY DARN BRANCH JUST HAD TO BE RIGHT THERE DIDN'T CHA? "Someone is here."

Run.

You  ran to the opposite direction of the voices. But, the voices got closer. A hand roughly lifts you up by your arm. "Just what do you think your doing?" You stayed silent. "Answer the question!" BOI I can't talk even if I wanted to! You pointed towards your neck meaning you have no voice. "That is no excuse!" "Maybe she'll have to learn some manners." He smiles while rubbing his hands together. "I am Anti and this is Dark. From now on and forevermore you must do as we say.....because we are the kings of this Earth." "Your majesties! She is going to be tonight's dinner if that is alright with you."  WELL THAT'S NOT ALRIGHT WITH ME! "That would be delightful." Dark stares at you with a hungry look with drool coming down from his fangs. Anti picks you up and takes you to into the castle. He sits you down onto the toilet inside the 5th floor's bathroom. "Take a bath. You are free to rest after that." You nod fearfully. He chuckles then leaves the room.

The shower poured down hot water onto your back like needles. It tickled, but felt nice for the first time in a while. You couldn't stop thinking about you leaving ( ) behind, along with your backpack. Someone knocks at the door. "You have 3 hours before you become our meal. But.....it's such a shame. I was starting to like you." You rolled your eyes and gave a death glare to the person behind the door. "Hey, (y/n)!" A voice whispered. What? Who? "I can't tell you who I am, you'll probably never see me, but I want to help you escape. This place is much bigger then it seems. You need to get to the kitchen. Find escape routes from there." Alright then...you got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you. Once you finally dried off, you grab the clothes given to you, which was a white t-shirt and black leggings. Tonight.