Nude

I yawn waking up to the sun glowing in my face.

Ugh it's morning already? I feel like sleeping for four more hours..But then again.... Gwen said she wants me to met her at "granny's fresh" bakery  to take me out for a tour around the town

    I roll out of bed and go the shower. I enter and  take off my clothes and tire my towel on my chest. I'm about to open the shower curtain only to see....
"Ahhha Clair I'M in here"

My face goes red almost immediately as his
"Draven! I'M soo sorry I had no idea" you close my eyes holding my hands up. Just then my towel drops.
"Umm...(Y/N)"
"Oh shit" you say refusing to open your eyes.There was then a moment of silence.
  "I'm going to use the neighbours bathroom now" I say still not opening my eyes
"Yeah...good idea"
   You get out off the bathroom as soon as you can.
"....."

================================
  "HahaaaHAAAAAHAAAhaaaa"
"Gwen!!! stop laughing at me I was sooo embarrassed" you say burying your head into your hands.
"When your leaving with a guy you have to understand that these kind of things just happen" she says seriously.
I raise my eyebrows "And how many times has this happened to you and Fred ?"
She blushes then takes a cup out of her coffee making me raise my eyebrows higher.

  "Okay,okay don't give me that look" she says sighing "we've not been having enough water supply so we came up with a way to save water......we both bath early".
   You nod "I see" I smerk
"Wipe that smerk off your face that is our private business " she says pretending to be crossed.

"Look at the time our tour starts now" let's go" she says banging the money for your food on the table and dragging you out..
"Adventure awaits!!!!" She screams
"How did I ever end up with someone like you"
" I loveyoutoo and also you have to tell me every thing like how big was it?whatcol..."
"Gwen shut up!!"

Bonus :
  You hop out of the cab in front of your flat.
" Thanks again Gwen"
"YOUR WELCOME! !Oh and Clair a new job opportunity just opened up at the place were Fred  is working and we were wondering if you would like to apply? So you know you can get cash your pay rent and stuff"
"Ooh sure"
"By see you there tomorrow nine thirty sharp" she says as the car drives off.

Nine thirty sharp? Oh crap....