Chapter 3

September 8th 2017
"What the hell was that for??" 
"If someone touched your thigh would you slap them."
"Yes?"
"Exactly."
"Oh,  by the way my names Travis."
"..."
"You know its rude not to introduce your self" 
"shut up..."

Travis chuckled, while standing up and offering his hand again. This time
Zane actually  took the hand.
Okay by now the raven haired had a light pink blush on his face. He mentally face-palmed himself for letting him fall in love, especially with a pervert, and tried to avoid it. But life has its mind of its own.

Lunch
Travis met him outside again.

"Hey Zane!!!"

"Hm?"

Travis showed the same wide grin, his friendly, cute, handsome grin. Travis sat down next to Zane still examine-ing (is that a word o-O) his body. He wanted to see if he was okay while at the same time making some small talk. Travis pointed out food on his clothes.

"Hey why is there food on your clothes?
"Hm? Oh, this. Just the queen and her friends taking another victim."
"The Queen?"
"I think her name is Aphmau..."

Ok, there was a bit of a problem here... You see Travis was friends with The Qu- Aphmau.
He didn't like Zane saying she was "taking another victim," So he decided to bail out. And say he had something to do.

"Uh... Hey. I have to go..."

"Hm? Why?"

"I just gotta go..."
"Will you come back?"

But Travis wall already in the cafeteria. Now Zane was alone. . He thought that he finally found a friend. But he guessed not.

RINGGGG!!!!

H-Hey! Aph! 
"Huh? Oh! Hi Trav!"

"Aphmau... do you know someone named Zane?"
"Oh that freak! Yeah he's the laughing stalk of the whole school! Mothefucker shouldn't have insulted me. That cunt Kawaii- chan had to make it happed. the fuckn' loud mouth.

"The same old Aphmau. Your still a potty mouth huh?"

She giggled And lazily said sorry. before looking to her side and looking back.

Oi! Aaron go get the emo punk over there.

"What attack?"
"Anything i really don't care."

Aaron went over to Zane kicked him in the shin, side, leg and stomach. He was already on the floor, coughing. He got up and got pushed lightliy yet roughly. He walked away to the bathroom hoping to clean himself up. 

"I Uh, i have to go..."

"Kay! Just be back!

He ran to his locker getting some bandages and a medical kit he got for his birthday.
Then he ran into the bath room seeing Zane getting some water and trying to wash away the small blood on his hands and the blood on other parts of his body. 

"Zane are you okay?" Travis yelled as he was panting between each word.

"Travis? Were did you go?"

"I uh, went to go get something from my locker.."

"oh."

" Now let out your arm."

He sat Zane down and grabbed something from his med kit and hovered it over Zane's arm. It was a little make-up pad thing (i don't know the medical name) and dibbled it alcohol. Zane whimpered. He knew alcohol plus injuries hurt. ALOT. He backed away...

"Zane, c'mon...."
"..."

"Please?" 
"..."
"F-Fine." He said shaking.

(A/N) 505 words. wow. i don't know what to put as an authors note o-o