Something springs to mind

DON' T READ IN EDIT 

He stared at his best friend.  

Toadie looked at Zoe and down back at his sketchpad. He was in the middle of a Personal feeling class which Professor Momento required everyone to attend because of the trauma going on so he could see if they were fit to prepare for any battle, but honestly he knew this was a cover up, Professor Momento & Snake had something planned. And he wanted to know what was up with his best friend Zoe.

Zoe was always quiet, you had to ask her what she was feeling but she was nervous and their was something odd about it because it was written all over her face and for some reason it bothered him. In their friendship, it was him who showed the feeling, in this relationship.

Even though he wished she would show more feeling, to a different kind of relationship...

It had bugged him all night, Toadie had always been a light sleeper. Sharing a dorm with four other boys had often resulted in a tired and sleepless Toadie especially when Thomas had started to snore . When anyone got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or to sneak out, he was woken up. It was rare that these were the causes of his lack of sleep however. His sleep deprivation was, in fact, most commonly the result of Bart Dixon.

It was with a sharp intake of breath that he woke up yesterday night. At first, he was unsure of what had disturbed his sleep. And then he heard it. The noise that woke him.

"No!" Bart whispered from two beds over in a nightmare.

Toadie rolled over onto his side to watch him. He wasn't in a deep sleep like he always was. In his second week here, he was kept awake by Bart's whispers about Tiff. 

" Tiffany I'm coming..." Then before Toadie's eyes, where Bart's eyes were blue, were a scarlet red with an amber tinge, he walked up to the window and they were way up high, the fall would kill him. So with adrenaline pumping through him Toadie jumped on him. And Bart suddenly went back to sleep.

Toadie was expecting a reaction, so when he saw Bart in a deep slumber. He froze and he panicked of how he was going to get Bart into his bed - he was the weakest out of them all, even though he was over weight but lets face it Toadie looked more like a buffoon than a bodybuilder.

 So he kind of left him on the floor...

Obviously Bart asked questions but he just pretended he was asleep, making Bart paranoid that Tom played a prank on him and the rivalry got worse between them both. If Richard wasn't there to even things out, he was sure that him and Jackson wouldn't be able to breathe.

So what was he going to do about Bart's current situation? Should he keep it quiet? Toadie looked at Zoe and then back at his sketch pad. He was so engrossed that he didn't even notice that Zoe came up behind him, immediatly spilling paint all over himself.

" Toadie what are you like?" Zoe fetched some paper towels while he stared down at himself miserably, of course it had to be the brown paint.

He grabbed the paper towels out of Zoe's hands while he and Zoe walked to their next class, meeting up with Jackson and Amelia. Jackson started complaining how some conspiracy theory was going on and how Momento was probably looking inside these sketchpads and notebooks to see if anything weird was going on..

" Wait! What? " Toadie asked... 

" Toadie please listen!" Jackson groaned, explained in a sarcastic tone and Toadie couldn't help but feel their was ring of the truth. The dreams? The feelings? "Personal feeling class."

" Romani is Snake's daughter, Tiffany is Romani, or Romani is Tiffany," Zoe blurted, covering her mouth. While Toadie didn't even feel shocked, the plot had thickened.

Amelia who had been observing this little scenrio, was angry, irritaited and furious. She raged and she couldn't even look at Zoe. Even when the four teenagers were swamped by other teenagers, she bursted and stars sparked within her. Before Amelia couldn't even comprehend what was happening, she grew wings.. better than those costume wings.

Her eyes were crystal skylight blue, her already long blonde hair grew at Rapunzel's length and her blue school uniform transformed into pearl shade of white dress and she had a gold bangle with a single heart on her leg. Her wings were made of white feathers. Amelia was still furious..

" How could you keep that from us Zoe?" Amelia put her hands and blew Zoe straight into the lockers.

" You knew that about our friend and you couldn't be bothered to tell us! Have you seen Bart recently any information of why she has gone would have done him some good! But no you went around kissing a enemy!" Amelia raged.

" WHAT!" Zoe and I screamed probably for different reasons, while other students went off running for the hills and Jackson sat back laughing at the little show... I looked at Zoe, she had looked so guilty? Was she in love with this Puerum guy? How did Amelia figure that out? Well I guess she is the school blogger with super powers now..

" ENOUGH!" Momento screamed!