New home

Hello all. I hope I am not too late, this time. Here is the update.

Vrinda's pov

I woke up with my head heavy and felt like i was sleeping for years. I cleared my eyes and looked around to find new surroundings, this is not my room. Where am I?

I looked around and realized that now I am not in my home, I am in London.

I tried to remember, how I ended up here. I was in the reception, then I went to Mr.Knights cabin...........

"Oh! my god!!" I yelled and covered my mouth in shock as I remembered what happened before i got faint!!

Before I can think something else, someone came in. A lady and a man came in the room.

The lady said "Oh, it's good you are up now. We are worried for you." and came near me to help me get up.

"how did I came here?" I asked and the girl replied, "You got fainted in Mr.knights cabin. It is because of jet lag. He was not in the cabin that time. When I entered his cabin to set the files I found you unconscious and got you here."

"This is staff's recreation room" Said the Man.

I looked at them in confusion as I realized that I haven't met Mr.Knights as per their saying.

I asked them, "So, I didn't met Mr.Knights?!! But he came to office, I saw him coming. I was in reception. I was told to meet him in the cabin!!" I was fretting

"Yes, he came to office and you were supposed to meet him. But he went to conference room as soon as he came. Don't you remember anything before you got fainted?!" The Man asked me in return.

I looked down in confusion. If I hadn't met Mr. Knights, then what was all that?! Was it his twin? Or am I started hallucinating?! God! Am I becoming mad?!!

My thoughts broke as the lady said, "Let, me introduce myself, I am Laura personal secretary of Mr. Knights."

"I am Benji, Associate of Mr.Knights" Said the guy.

"I am Vrinda Takur, Fashion designer from India" I introduced myself as a formality and shaked hands with them.

"Come with us, We'll take you to your new home." Said laura.

I followed them without a word. I still can't believe that I hadn't met Mr. Knights and all of that had not happened. I know it was all real. I can't deny what has happened. My soul is saying it is real. Then why are they lieing to me? What's going on around me? I need to be careful here very very careful. If they can lie like this for their boss. They can do anything by his order. I need to be extra cautious.

As I was passing by the corridor, I felt someone was watching me from behind and my wound tingled. I turned to see no one present there. I continued to walk still feeling someone's eyes on me. I rubbed the wound to stop the tingling sensation.

We sat inside the car. When they tried to talk to me I replied in mono syllables. Honestly, I don't want to talk to them. They lied to me. And with whatever happened I still feel weak and tiered. I tried to process what is happening with me.

I closed my eyes feeling the soothing winds. I can still feel his arms around me. I saw his eyes when I closed mine. That was all real. There is no denying. I hugged myself and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone nudging me. When I opened my eyes, I saw laura. She woke me up as I slept in the car,

"We reached, darling" She said trying to sound sweet.

I looked at the Mansion. It is beautiful. I am in awe of it's beautiful garden. It was looking like a mini forest. And the Mansion huge enough for a village to live.

"Your room is on 5th floor" Said laura as we reached the central hall. We entered lift and got down in the 5th floor.

There are not many rooms in this floor May be, 4 or 5. Laura opened the lock of the second room on left. It is as huge as a flat. It has two bed rooms, a kitchen, a central hall, and a balcony. It is totally furnished and well equipped. I stood there staring at the house.

"Your kitchen is filled with all groceries and neccessities. You can come to the Main kitchen down or can cook for yourself here." Said laura pointing to the kitchen.

I went to balcony and opened it's door. I looked down to see the central hall by which we entered. Opposite to my room there is another room's balcony. I saw it empty and closed.

I turned back hearing laura asking me, "Do you like the place?!"

Before I can reply, I heard benji saying, "If you want we can give you another room, we have many vacant rooms."

"No, No, I like the place." I said to them. They smiled at me and I smiled a little.

"Now, we'll leave you to take rest. If you need anything just call 0 in the intercom it reaches to the reception." Said laura.

"Be ready at 9:00AM Sharp. Our car will take you to the Office." Said Benji.

"You are going to meet Mr. Knights tomorrow. He doesn't like late comers." Said Laura smiling at me.

"I'll be on time." I said and closed the doors as they left.

"Meet Mr. Knights tomorrow?! My foot!!" "You liers, I already met him today." I said aloud and frowned.

I went to the balcony and stood at the side facing balcony. I am so much confused about my feelings. Whatever, Mr.knights wanted, he did it. But why hadn't I stopped him? Infact I was enjoying his touch shamelessly. I hope he hadn't crossed any limits with me when I got fainted.

I was shocked at this thought and asked myself, "Did he?!"

No, no, he wouldn't have. I don't know how, but I know that he wouldn't have crossed any limits like I know it all happened for real.

This is my first meeting with him and I melted in his arms. What is going to be happened in the coming days?

I hope I can be able to maintain distance with him. Because after today, I doubt my defence mechanisms as they were completely shut off by one touch of Mr. Knights.

I left balcony and went to the bedroom, I am feeling very week. I took my handbag and took out Hanuman Chalisa's book(a holy book to keep away any negative energies.)

I hope dadaji(grand pa) is right about it keeping fear at bay. With is hope, I recited the chalisa from the book and slept keeping it under my pillow.

Note:- I don't know when am i going to update next. But will try to update ASAP. Please be patient for the update.