And we met

Hello all, I know, I am very very late. I am really sorry for keeping you all wait. One after one issue came that kept me away from writing. Here is the update.

After 3 months

London

R Industries

Vrinda's pov

Looking at the colorful London's streets, I remembered my home town. Me, a girl from small town in India is now in London, working for the one of the top fashion houses in the world. I am happy that the start of career is this big, but I am very nervous too. 

This is my first foreign trip, though I know the language it is completely new for me here, the people, the culture everything is new. I have to live here for the next 6 months, hopefully I get used to this city soon.

I arrived to the office, it is quite far from the airport. It's good that the office had sent their driver to receive me and get me here or else I would have surely landed in some trouble.

I took a deep breath and entered the office. It is really huge and a little crowdy too as the employees are literally running here and there as if some calamity has been happened.

I went to the reception, there was a girl dressed in sophisticated formal wear and simple make-up. By seeing her i got complex as I am just in my simple kurti and leggings without a trace of make-up or even worst an oily face as i had a long journey. But I guess it's ok for me to look like this as I am not joining now and will be joining tomorrow.

Again taking a deep breath I spoke to the receptionist saying, "Hi"

"Hello, How may I help you?" Asked the receptionist with a friendly smile.

"I am Vrinda from AR Industries, India." I said

"Oh! Yes, the Indian designer for the Spring Fashion Week!'' She exclaimed.

I said, "yes."

"Well, I am Nancy. And you should report to Mr.Fredson. He will in his cabin now. Fifth floor, second cabin on the right." She said.

"Ok, but what about my luggage?!" I asked

"Don't worry about it. It will be in the same car by which you arrived here and after meeting Mr. Fredson, our driver will take you to the staff quarters where your accommodation have been arranged." She replied.

When I thanked her she said, "Hurry up , sweety. Alpha can be here any second" 

Before I can ask her who is the"alpha" everything around me paused. All the sound of hustle bustle calmed so much quiet that I can hear my heart beat clearly which became fast don't know why! I can hear the winds too.

Suddenly, something snapped in my head and I turned to my left.

There, he is. Mr. Ryan knights, MD of R Industries is coming from the special gate. The aura of boss is radiating from him because of which everyone is stilled where they are including me and kept their heads down excluding me.

I know he is the reason of my accident which happened months, back. He is also the one who admitted me in hospital and paid my bills. Yes, i got to know about it when I watched the pics of the party night.

Reminding myself the decision that I am not going to recognise him when i meet him and will be behaving like I am seeing him for the first time. I won't be having any problem I guess, as he would have forgotten me long back.

I stood there looking at him and the wound on my neck tingled as he came nearer to me, it increased when he just got passed by me. I was still looking at him caressing the wound. He didn't looked at me, for some unknown reason I felt bad and upset as he hadn't looked at me.

Everything got normal after he entered the lift. I looked at nancy and she said, "It's the protocol here, no one moves or talks when Alpha is passing by.

"Alpha, means Boss?!" I asked her. She just nodded her head as if something else is going on her mind.

"Ok, I will go and meet Mr. fredson." I said and about to go when she stopped me and said, "No, don't go to him......now!''

"Ok, where should I wait then? I asked.

"You have to meet Alp.....boss, now."   "He wants to meet you" She said.

I looked at her in confusion as he just came to office now and she hadn't got any call, then how does she know that he wants to meet me?!

Realising my confusion she said, "Boss had already intimated me that when you come, he will meet with you first and then Mr. Fredson.

"Oh! Okay." I said.

I don't know why but I felt she is lieing, but i kept that aside and asked her the way to boss's cabin. "11th Floor, Only cabin in the right." She replied and I left from there.

After getting inside the lift. I felt my nervousness growing with the each passing floor. My hands became cold. My heart is beating faster, my throat is drying up. And this wound tingling! What is happening to me?!

I exited the lift and walked to the right. Now as am right in-front of his cabin, I am feeling as if I would faint. Taking a deep breath, I knocked the door

"Come in," came the reply. Am i imagining or it did sound desperate? I don't know.

I entered the cabin and saw him standing just 3 feet away from me facing his back.

I tried to call him, but my throat got dried and no voice came from my mouth but he turned as if he heard me.

 As soon as he turned, I got lost in his Golden eyes. I think, his eyes are trying to say something from me, but what? Now I looked at him from top to toe. He is devilishly handsome and sexy. Just by looking at him I am getting the thoughts, which I shouldn't.

When I noticed him checking me out I blushed and looked down. And suddenly, I got in a strong grip of his arms. I got shocked but felt really good. They way he was caressing my back, I felt I am in heaven.

Inhaling his cologne, I was enjoying being in his embrace. I felt like I belong here, right here in his arms. It felt so right. I have never let any stranger hug me, and he doesn't feel like a stranger to me.

It's feeling as if I need nothing now that I am in his arms. I feel no fear, no pain. Just this feeling of relaxation, like I returned home after a very hectic day.

He stopped caressing me and got a little back facing me hands still on my waist. We looked into each other's eyes and he cupped my face with one hand and started to caress my face.

I closed my eyes as he caressed them and took a deep breath while he caressed my nose with one finger. My breath got hitched when he caressed my lips, i opened my eyes and looked into his eyes.

With his finger he drew a line on my chin to neck while i still looked into his eyes and brought his finger near my wound on neck and caressed near it drawing circles around it.

My head became lighter and  I took deep breaths while looking into his eyes as he drew circles not taking his eyes away from. 

He pulled me more closer bent his head in the crook of my neck and kissed my wound. I closed my eyes as soon as his lips touched my wound I felt my whole body heating up and felt darkness engulfing me.

Note:- So, how is it? I hope this chapter is good enough for your wait. I wrote after a long time. If you find anything missing or felt it is not up to the mark. Feel free to tell it to me. Give you honest opinions. Will try to update as soon as I can.