Everything I'm Not

I'm not normal, that's all there is to it.  I'm not like the girls that prance around my elegant, high-price town carrying mochas and coach purses. I'm just me.

It's not like theres anything wrong with those girls, its just theyre high on their money. Theyre so locked into their cozy, there-is-no-danger minds that theyve become who they are.  You could say I'm one of them if you wanted to be technical. But back home in New York, (and when i say New York, i mean real deep city. Manhattan.) I'm not one of these girls, im just me. And honestly, i dont know who that is anymore. It used to be the sweet, down to earth Holly. But now its not. Now, after my first full year in Swanchester, California, ive become a different person, inside and out. Not only are my looks completely different. My once famous braids taken out and straightened to the pointy, non-split ends, as well as my raggedy shirts i would buy from the street sellers (my old best friend, Amanda thought they added character to almost anyone) where replaced with skin tight designer clothes. I was identicle to a porcelain doll, every feature on my clear face looked perfectly manicured, my nails a light coral and flawless. I was a perfect dress size, 0. My breasts where a 32B, and my curves were just enough to intruige every male student at my school. I'm not one to brag, but i was the perfect girl at James Knight Highschool for the Gifted and Genuis of Swanchester, California. I was the one who was untouchable. But my princable, Mr. Watson, though differently.