“It’s your first time going on a camp?” he asked and shocked of what I said.

“No.... I have been on many camps but my manager told me that this camp is different from what I have attend before and I really don’t know what she meant about the difference here. ” I said.

“Oh. Well, your manager is right Miranda. This camp is different, No special treatment is given to a famous, rich or even a celebrity like you.  This camp is also famous here because of the task that we gave and we teach our campers to be nice, helpful and many more. Btw, Miranda your cabin is number 2; you will be sharing a cabin by two of the campers here also.”

“Oh! Okay. Thanks, Mr. Drake” I said smiling

“Welcome”

I immediately go to our cabin. When I entered our cabin, there’s full of crumpled papers on the couch and some dirty clothes on the floor. Oh my gosh, how can he or she leave this cabin so dirty. I placed my bags on my room and started cleaning. It takes me 1 hour to clean this cabin so I decided to take a bath and wear a  t-shirt and sweatpants.

*Austin P.O.V*

“Seriously! He left this camp because of our pranks? ” Niall asked still laughing.

“Yeah, Mate. We asked Mr. Drake why did he left and he answers us truthfully” Aaron said.

“And reminded us that we need to stop our pranks and teasing to others” Blake Said

“Yeah! Noted, how about we stayed at Niall and Austin cabin for today?” Tyler suggested.

“Oh. Common, why do you always wants to stay at our cabin? Did you know how hard to clean up the mess that you guys made. ” Niall said and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t act like you’re the one who always clean your cabin Niall! We always know you asked other campers to clean your cabin. Besides, you guys are the only one sharing that cabin.” Blake Said

“What does that mean?” I asked

“It’s only mean that the cabin should be sharing by 3 people” Tyler said

“It’s not our fault that our roommate left” Niall said

“Yeah! It’s not your fault that’s why other campers doesn’t want to be your roommate because of your attitude and we asked your old roommate that they much prefer that if Austin is just their only roommate. Nobody wants to be your roommate buddy.” Aaron told Niall

“It’s not true! Girls want to be my roommate” Niall said with a grin

“Yeah! Because they want to be with you and I also don’t want you to be your roommate to be honest” I said with a grin.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Austin, you don’t have a choice you’re my brother.”

“Maybe, if we will have a new roommate, I will try to be nice at him or her.” I said

“Good luck with that Austin” Niall grin and tap my back

Niall left the camp because he need to sort our family business and our parents know what’s his been doing in this camp while I will be staying here because and I’m one of the counselor here so that I cannot leave without Mr. drake permission. I sent a messages to Blake, Aaron and Tyler to have an overnight to our cabin and waited for their replied. As I opened the door, the cabin smells nice and it’s clean. Niall stuffs is arranged, our dirty clothes is on the proper place. Everything is cleaned. But, how? As I looked around, I saw a girl who is sleeping at Niall’s bed and wearing a simple t-shirt and a sweat pants. Her hair is on her face, so I gently remove it and she’s beautiful.  Who is this Girl? Then I remember, maybe she’s one of the campers that me and Niall asked to clean our cabin and she just fell asleep on Niall’s bed after cleaning it. But, I don’t remember asking her and I think it my first time seeing her face here.