"Aww, why the long face Harry? You don't actually feel bad about this, do you? You're a villain, this is what you do best." I cooed, and Harry took hold of my wrists. He was no longer an ally, although I'm not sure I ever fully considered him one. He felt guilty, and it was my job to make him feel worse. "Let's not forget where we come from, pirate."

Harry suddenly raised his hook to my throat, the sharpest tip pressing into my skin.

"You're no different than us." Harry spoke gravelly. "Yeh just won't admit it."

Pushing against his chest, Harry stumbled backwards. "You don't know anything about me." I warned, glaring up at Harry as he came closer. "Just because I fought you, and won, doesn't mean I'm evil. It just means I know how to defend myself."

     Harry, prompted by my outburst, led me through the doors and into the city of thieves. Every move he made put me on edge; I was expecting another fight to break out at any moment. From time to time, Harry would yank on my rope, reminding me that he was still the one in charge. Thanks, as if I forgot.

   Harry and I followed Uma up a creaky dock towards their ship. If only I had listened to Jay, I wouldn't be in this mess. I can't change the past, but I can fix my future.

Once inside, Harry locked the doors with a key, which was laced into a necklace around his neck. On the floor of the ship was an red shag carpet. I was tempted to kick off my shoes, and feel the material between my toes. The glamified pirate ship had everything a girl could want. Beautiful paintings, lush furniture of every color and pattern, magazines, and more. It was prettier than I'd expected, however I knew I couldn't get too comfortable.

   In some places it was dark and eerie. Most of the decor was a matte black or silver, with hints of teal to match Uma's hair. Harry looked around, rolling his eyes at the way Uma decorated her ship. The rest of her crew was upstairs, laughing and singing, and dancing hard enough that I could hear their footsteps from the floor below.

   Harry began to walk upstairs, undoubtedly joining the party to celebrate his victory of capturing a princess.

   "I'm staaaarving." I whined dramatically, just to annoy Uma. I knew she was harmless to me, so why not make my visit more exciting? If I drove her crazy enough, maybe she'd let me go.

   "We were literally just in a restaurant full of food. Why didn't yeh ask for anything?" She placed a hand on her hip, hanging up her hat on a fancy rack.

   "Hmm I don't know. I was busy sword fighting and being tied up. You wouldn't have fed me if I'd asked, and besides, the food smelled terrible." I smirked, shuffling over towards a fur covered couch. I made myself at home, propping my dirty boots on the clean footrest.

   "If you think I wouldn't feed you there, why do you think I'd feed you here-" Uma questioned, before hearing Harry scold, "Will you two shut up? Prepare the princess some leftovers and give it a rest."

   "Fine." Uma shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. "-and take your nasty shoes off, you're ruining my furniture."

   "I would if I could. But sadly I'm a little tied up at the moment." I waved my tied wrists in the air with a bit of attitude.

   "Watch your tone, princess. Or I'll throw yeh overboard." Uma threatened, walking towards a small kitchen to retrieve leftover food. She returned quickly with a grilled cheese sandwich. I examined it for bugs or poison.. or anything along those lines.

"A pirate that makes grilled cheese sandwiches? I would have thought you'd give me some.. some slimy fish or something fowl from your mom's diner."