Hope Where Hope Could Never Be Found

Auri and Andrew were (as the British would say) in a bit of a sticky wicket. Everyday they would lose up to $10,000 US. This only graduated and got worse everyday.

One Sunday morning when Auri and her family went to church, Auri went to speak with Pastor Latin James. She told him what had been happening, and he was surprised as to how she explained herself. She surprised him because he didn't know they were losing so much money so quickly everyday. Pastor James decided he would help them by holding a fair for ten days straight without them knowing. i the end they earned $11,000,000 US. This was because many people lived in that community and had many children and a lot of money too. When Auri and Andrew received the money they were overjoyed. They used the money to stock the house with food, cleaning supplies and agents, genital supplies , clothes, toys, and more furniture. They had 8 million dollars left. With that they opened up a bakery on the left of their house and on the right, a restaurant. The bakery was called ,"The Sweetest Flavor" and the restaurant, "An artistic flavor. When they finished they still had left over money so they split the money equally and got on with the work as business was coming in fast.