The Birth of the Boys

One early morning at exactly 1 am Auri woke up with terrible contractions; that were so bad that she couldn't even move her hand to wake Andrew. Auri began to scream and then Andrew woke up. He immediately helped her out of the bed, down the stairs and into the car. He put her in the back seat to lay down. He then placed a blanket over her body turned on the AC and got in the drivers seat and began to drive to the closest hospital of all. 'The Nightlife Hospital'. When they arrived they immediately tended to Auri , and put her in her room for C- section. Within a few minutes Auri went into her C- section.

About an hour or less later Auri's three children were finally born and taken to the NICU so that they could check how the baby was doing. Half an hour after Auri was back in her hospital room and her mother came bursting in through the door.

"Where is my daughter, Auri are you okay!?" " Yes mom I'm just fine." " Good, and how are the boys?" " They are coming in with them very soon mommy." " Oh Okay great."

" Here they are" ,said the doctor. " My children ,can I hold one?" "Of course they are your children right..." " I'm going to name them Andrew, Angelo, and Andy."

They were in the hospital for a goodmonth. Finally the month ended, and Auri, and Andrew were finally allowed totake them home.