i r l & i n s t a g r a m

THE PAIR CLUNG ONTO each other, huge grins appearing on their faces.

"You're gorgeous" Emma exclaimed, stepping back and looking the teen up and down.

"So are you! Omg I can't believe this is real" Ash hugged Emma once more before the pair climbed into Emma's car.

"So, how's things?" Emma started the vehicle as Ash clipped in her seatbelt.

"Things are great, I'm living out in L.A, I'm starting my music career-" Emma cut Ash off by gasping.

"Wait you sing?" Ash nods confidently.

"You have to sing for me" Emma turned the corner, thanking the other driver for letting her out.

"That my friend is for another time" The pair sat in silence before Emma's phone buzzed.

"Please could you check that?" Ash picked up Emma's iPhone and glanced at the screen.

"It's Ekat, asking where the fuck you are because he's lonely" Emma laughed, gripping onto the steering wheel tighter.

"Ugh, please be a darl and reply with 'I'm out with a friend, shut the fuck up'" Ash laughed and nodded.

"'Shut the fuck up'" She murmured before hitting send.

"Hey, have you spoke to Ethan yet? I noticed how you kinda just ignore his comments 24/7" Ash shrugs, the vehicle came to a stop and the pair climbed out.

"Never really found the time" Emma laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, your gonna love this" Emma grabbed hold of Ash's hand and pulled her through a 'friends' house.

"Welcome to my party place" Emma raised her hands, causing the brunette to giggle.

"Omg! We should take a picture! I wanna post it on my insta" Emma, again took hold of Ash's hand and pulled her near a purple lit pool.

"This place is beautiful!" Emma nods, taking her phone from her pocket.

"Hey" Emma tapped a stranger on the shoulder, they whisked their head in her direction.

"Hey Aiden, take a picture of us!" The boy nodded and adjusted the camera to the perfect angle.

"On 3, 1, 2 , 3" The flash went off as the boy handed Emma her phone back.

"Omg, I love it. Don't worry, I'll send you it"

Instagram

@/emmarosekenney : I met the most amazing person ever, over the internet

@/emmarosekenney : I met the most amazing person ever, over the internet. I love love love this girl with all my heart🦋💋
👤Tagged : @/ashkenzie

👍🏻300,427 💬56,245

@/username1 : mom and momma💋

@/username2 : why is the description cuter then the actual photo??

@/lilsc : that's my best friend AND MY OTHER BESTFRIEND

@/ashkenzie : loving you girly💋

@/emmyrossum : why have I never met this beauty?😍

@/cameronmonaghan : Ooo is that the girl Ethan's been talking about?

@/noel_fisher : @/cameronmonaghan yeah the one that hasn't replied to his texts?

@/ashkenzie : ^^^^ oh lord🙏🏼

@/ekat19 : why y'all tryna expose me?

Seriously hope your enjoying this as much as I'm loving writing it💋
Charli🦋