Tom

A/N: In which you and Tom spend the holidays at your family's house.

.

Tom seemed quite nervous, pacing around the flat as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. "Babe, are you alright?" I half asked while applying my lipstick. My efforts completely went over his head as he didn't respond. I put the lipstick down and turned around to look at him. "Babe? What's the matter?"

He stopped and looked at me grabbing my hands. "Nothing dear, really." His hands felt clammy against mine and his eyes looked wild and lost in thought. He turned away and I grabbed his arm, "Babe, seriously is there something wrong, you're acting strange. Are you not feeling well? Shall I call my mother and tell her we won't make it-- I don't mind" I started, my mind jumping to conclusions.

"Oh no, Y/N, it's nothing like that, it's just," he sighed looking down for a while before looking me into the eyes. "This is my first time meeting your family, and while yes you get along so wonderfully with mine. We've been dating for 3 years already and i've never met them. The anticipation is killing me." he confesses as he caresses my face. "I just want to give them a good impression that i'm worthy of being with their wonderful and beautiful daughter."

I look back at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pull him close. "Well I must say, if you plan on just flattering me the way you are right now, i think the night will go smoothly" I chuckle, pulling him in for a kiss. His body is so tense, but as the kiss deepens I feel his body relax against mine as his arms wrap around my hips pulling me in.

"Oh babe, as much as I would love this, we really should be going. I promised mother i would be there early to help with the food." I say, not happily.

Tom looks over at the clock, "the dinner is at 8, and it's 5:45, I think we can spare 15 minutes before we head out, don't you think?" he whispers in my ear.

I try to hold my own, "are you really suggesting a quickie right now?" He lets out a raspy chuckle and his hot breathe sends chills down my neck. "Well maybe it would help me calm down, before we go? So that I'm not as tense ..." he trails off as his hands slowly move down from my tips to my rear, giving it a nice squeeze.

"Well when you put it like that" I say and jump, wrapping my legs around his torso pulling him in as he grabs me by the thighs and places us on the bed. I quickly flip us over, leaving me on top and i start grinding on him, when Tom lets a small moan escape his lips between kisses, i know im doing it right.

He then flips me over again and put me on my back while zipping down my dress, exposing my lace bra and panties. His eyes tracing my body up and down as he smiles proudly. "Why don't you look ravishing?" he says.
"Well I was saving this nice gift for later,  but considering how wonderful you've been, I suppose now is as good as ever " I reply pulling him down to me. He leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck and i too let out a moan. I feel Tom smile against my neck and he whispers "Happy Christmas Y/N,"

Yes, Happy christmas indeed.

.

A/N: I KNOW ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SO PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM SO SORRY I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE. also disregard the fact that it's august and pretend that it's christmas time 😂. this one is out to everybody who begged me to update.