Truth

-bclla- this is the best way to tell you that your life is worth it.

Now it may sound like I'm talk about myself but I'm explaining my point using my own life as an example.

-----------------------

In elementary school I was bullied by everyone, people would tell me that if I died tomorrow that no one would care. I began cutting at a young age because of it. I was always seen as the one that if i did things right people would see it as wrong.

I had a girlfriend once and she dumped me 3 days later saying stuff to me that hurt. I lost both grandparents because of Cancer (Grandmother) and a plane crash (Grandfather).

On my 14th birthday my 19 year old sister named Kate got proposed to my her boyfriend. On the way back home our car crashed, I barely remember the crash. My older sister died at the hospital.

I ended up staying in my room hiding from what everyone was saying because they blamed me for the crash. My best friend (NOT KAI_SMITH101) took his own life right in front of me. I begged him not to and told him that everyone cared for him but he took his life anyway.

And when I moved to Idaho from Hawaii I almost took my own life because I felt like I wasn't wanted in the world. But I am god damn lucky that Jazz took that knife out of my hands before I stabbed myself.

I have so many cuts on my arms from all the pain I have taken in life. Now please don't cut because scars don't heal, only small cuts heal. I am still dealing with pain today but please know that you can come to me and I will never judge you ever.