Part 1: What just Happened?

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Anna you okay?" I asked her after a while.

"Yeah I’m fine, look I got to go"

"Okay" I say as she pushes past me to the back.

I should go talk to her but now seems like a bad time she'll be angry. And I want her calm.

I miss her but I can’t help but contemplate if maybe Derek's right and I’ll just hurt her again.

**********************************************

Derek's P.O.V

"Dude this party is awesome look at all the people that showed up" I tell my friend Josh.

"Yeah I know, we should go and congratulate Stefan for this party."

"Yup, let’s go" As we turn I see her.

An angel.

 Okay it’s Anna. She is sitting on the bench crying. I can see the light tears shedding from those angelic blue eyes. Her blond hiding her face. She looks so fragile.

I've known Annabel since we were kids, I always messed with her and Stefan didn’t mind because he usually did it with me. We would laugh about it.

She always wore these clothes that hid her body that is probably why I never noticed before.

One day during summer Stefan and I went for a swim, Anna comes out in a black swimsuit looking hot. She sure blossomed early, she looked taller too maybe 5'5 and her body...WOW! Was all I could say. She looked like a young Victoria’s secret model.

"Hey guys" she waved clueless over at us.

"Hey sis" Stefan sees my face and punches my arm. "Don’t think about it she's my little sister" he said mad.

"Doesn’t look so little anymore" I joke, checking Anna out.

I feel another punch "no' he says sternly.

"You got it dude, I understand"

From that day on I never messed with her and started to ignore her. I was falling in love and that couldn’t happen. When I found out what Nathan did to her I was ready to just about kill him. She was so upset and I didn’t like to see her that way. If he did something I’m going to keep my promise.

"Dude you coming?" I hear Joseph.

"You know what I’ll catch up later'