Part 1: What just Happened?

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Anna you okay?"

"Yeah I’m fine, look I got to go" I tell him and look for Sara; I didn’t even notice that she left me. Finally I spot her and she’s talking to some cute guy in the corner.

"Okay" he says and I push past him to go to the backyard.

I walk and sit on the bench by the pool. The water is so clear you can see your reflection.

"Dude this party is awesome look at all the people that showed up" I hear Derek tell someone.

Derek is my brother's best friend, I mean he's hot I guess, but I don’t think of him that way. We have known each other since we were kids. He used to pick on me all the time and then one day during summer he stopped, I don’t know exactly why. That day he just started to ignore me for no reason, I asked Stefan about it and he said nothing was wrong he just didn’t want to waste his time messing with me. It hurt because when I was little I liked him I don’t anymore of course. Derek is pretty tall, muscular but lean, dark black hair that covers his eyes the slightest; kind of like Nathan. It makes him look punkish I think, he also has emerald eyes.

 (Author’s note: When I say she was little I mean between the age range of 12-14)

I turn and look back at the pool. Why did Sara leave me with him? She knows I’m still hurt, but then again she probably thought we needed to talk. Either way I can't stand him it hurts too much to look into those eyes. He acts like the break-up has no effect on him and that is what hurts me even more.

**************************************************************

Nathan's P.O.V

I watch Anna drift off into deep thought. I can see pain that she’s in just by looking at her. Man, she looks so good. Why did I have to go and fuck up a good thing? I don’t even remember why I did it. When she broke up with me it hurt but I didn’t show her the pain, I know that it hurt her even more seeing me like I didn’t care, but the truth is that when I got home I was so mad I punched a hole through my wall and cried out of anger...I love her. Then after school Derek finds me and he was pissed, I thought he didn’t care I guess I was wrong.

------Flashback-------

"You stupid little prick, how dare you do that to Annabel! Do you know how bad you hurt her? For your own good I suggest that you stay away from her" he said flared. "You better or I’ll personally kick your ass" he continued as he had me pinned against a wall.

"Okay, okay"

He released his grip on me and walked off.

------End of flashback-----

I still love her and want to fix things I can see that she does too, but then there's Derek I don’t want problems.