He tumbled to the ground with Levi, groaning as he felt the pain in his stomach but he knew he couldn't stop now. Levi's boned hand grabbed on to the front of his jacket and pressed him against the brick wall behind them, holding him in the air while she raised her fist ready to stab into him.

"LEVI!" He yelled, while searching the eyes through the mask and seeing her falter for a slight second. "ITS ME: CHRIS! I LOST ONE DAUGHTER ONCE, I'M NOT LOSING YOU!" He yelled, surprising even himself that the words had came out of his mouth.

Seeing a slight pause Chris tried once more. "Derek's dying Levi!"

Just like that, her eyes widened, dropping Chris to the ground. Turning her head, the skull was directly facing the slumped body of her brother as his eyes looked over to meet hers. She could feel her thoughts and memories coming back to her suddenly as her heart stopped seeing her brother's dulling eyes meeting hers.

"Levi, please." It was nothing more than a dying whisper as his eyes shut, but it was enough to fully bring the girl back. He was her brother. Kate had done this to them all  - to him. 

Letting out an ear-splitting roar that had everyone including the hunters and Kate stopping in their tracks to look, she raised her hands to the skull and pressed hard. The bone disintegrated in a flash of yellow between her hands along with the rest of the armour made from bones that had been placed around her body.

Kate snarled as Levi stood tall, her eyes back to shining red - the green from previous being replaced with the burning red that showed how she had killed before and would again.

She turned on her heel, looking straight at Kate. Levi felt her fangs grow in and her claws come out as she started to stalk towards the woman. Everyone watched as Kate started to slowly move backwards as Levi stormed towards her.

"Scott might be a true alpha from not killing anyone," Levi shouted as she let out a ferocious snarl. "But you killed my brother and I for one, well; I'm not afraid to kill a bitch."

//.//

"You. The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power." Scott said, his attention fully now on Peter. He stalked forward slightly, his worry for Levi urging him on.

"For my family's power to be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power. Not power like this." Peter snarled, his face shifting until his eyes shone the bright blue that Derek's eyes were.

Malia snarled, running at him but with a quick slap against her face he had her flying to the ground.

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later." Peter snarled at her.

 Kira went to attack him next but Scott called for her to stop. This was his fight.

"You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it."

"Then, end it, Peter. Because you won't get another chance." Scott snarled back, before the two of them both jumped into the air towards each other, meeting in a brawl in the middle.

//.//

Levi advanced towards Kate, that shining red turning a darker colour with every pace she took forward. Araya Calavera stood watching the alpha intently, having heard about her abilities during the night of the lunar eclipse. 

Kate snarled, lunging towards Levi as all the hunters watched the battle to the death while still trying to fight off the remaining berserkers. They knew that although they had came to kill La Loba, this was now Levi's fight.

As Kate managed to slice the girl across the face with her claws, there was an ear-splitting roar from Levi that almost seemed to shake the whole grounds - causing even the teenagers inside who had just defeated Peter to pause as they heard it.

Her eyes had once again changed to the vibrant green, showing her true strength of power changing into something bigger and better as she pushed Kate with all her force. The blonde woman went flying, her body slamming straight into one of the Calavera's jeeps and allowing her to crumple on the ground.

Levi was almost at Kate to finish the kill when a loud howl broke across the church grounds. She froze, as did everyone around her as they all turned to see where it had came from.

Over the broken wall, a black wolf jumped through the gap. Kate snarled at it, but Levi felt her face light up at the sight. And as the wolf's eyes turned blue, Levi knew her suspicious had been right. 

Derek had followed in their mother's footsteps, learning the ability to turn into a real wolf.

Derek lunged forward, knocking Kate down and ripping into her flesh. He had seen what she had done to his little sister, and if that didn't make him angry then nothing would. Kate shuffled along the ground away from him.

"You were... You were dead."

"No. I was evolving. Something you'll never do." Derek spoke as he rose to his full human form, turning away from her as he walked around her to embrace his little sister in a deep hug.

"I'd never leave you," he spoke softly.

//.//

ONE LAST CHAPTER LEFT! How amazing was that season premiere btw? I really do wish that there was more focus on Scott, Lydia and Malia rather than Liam and Mason though. Nothing against them, but I do feel sometimes it starts to become a bit too focused on the same things with them :/ Anyhow THE ENDING??? THAT FBI VIDEO?? THE SPITTAKE?? Iconic.