F O U R

"So it's used to communicate with other people, like what my spaceship is able to do?"
"Yeah," said Peter. "See if you tap on my name it'll call me." He said tapping the phone's screen. A picture of Peter appeared on the device's screen, then his phone began to ring.
"See?" He asked.
"Oh." "But why do I need a backpack?" You asked picking it up from the pile of birthday presents. "I mean I like it and everything but why would I ne-"
"Hey guys, could you come to the living area? We need to talk as a family." You looked around the room confused, but then remembered that Tony has a way to talk through the rooms.
When you got there all of the avengers were gathered and talking.
"Hey guys, we've been talking." Started Natasha.
"And we think that Y/N should go to school." Finished Tony.
"Based on how long she will be staying on Earth, she should go through our educational program." Added Vision, his hands put together in a thinking position.
"That's what the backpacks for." You thought out loud, "What school would I be attending?" You asked, curiously.
"That's were Peter comes in!" Said Tony, gesturing to the confused teen standing begins you. "Your going to go to midtown high in forest hills, that's were Peter goes. We already sorted everything out with the school, we made sure that you'd be in Peter's classes so that he can guide you around and help you. This tower is in manhattan, which is..about a forty minute drive from Queens were Peter lives, one of us can take you to school or you can take the train with him." Finished Tony.

"Calculator?"
"Check"
"Folders?"
"Check"
"Notebooks?"
"Yup, why do I need so many things?" You complained, slouching in the dining chair.
"Calm down, you get a locker to put them in." Said Peter, reaching out and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, making you blush.
"Are you guys dating yet?" Asked Natasha, taking a seat.
"What! N-n-no!" Stammered Peter.
"You should, you'd be cute together." Said Natasha, standing up and then leaving.
"That was weird." You said, looking at your books that were spread out across the table.
"Yeah..w-weird."

Ok that was not my best but the next chapter will be better.🙂 thank you so much! And remember you are beautiful the way you are. I didn't really know what to put for the picture so....idk