T W O

You woke up to the sunlight shining on your face. You turned your head to observe your surroundings and saw that you were in a small plain room. You were laying on your bed, better said strapped. Your wings were spread out and your wrists, ankles, and mid waist were buckled down onto the bed, preventing you to sit up. 

"She was just crashed out of a sky and you want to interrogate her now?" Asked a hushed female voice on the other side of the door.

"Just to know somethings." Replied a deeper voice.

The door opened and the two mystery people were revealed. One of which was a beautiful women with curly red hair and, a concerned expression on her face. The other was an older looking man with brown hair. He had an hourglass/goatee shaped beard which probably took forever to style.

"Well hello." He said, walking to your bed side and, taking a seat next to it.

You just starred at him for a few seconds before answering. "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I tied down? How di-"

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down. I do the asking you the answering. Whats your name."

You didnt really want to answer, your head was exploding there was so much going on. What happened to your dad? Where are you? But you decided that if you cooperated you'd also get to ask for answers.  "Im Y/N. Y/N Quill."

"Well Y/N, you are currently in a hospital. As for why you're strapped down, you are viewed as a potential threat in the eyes of the state."

"Potential threat?" You echoed.

"I am Tony. Tony Stark" He continued. "And I need t-" 

He was cut off by the red haired woman clearing her throat.

"This is Natasha." He said, pointing a finger behind him. "And we have some questions to ask you."   

Natasha sat on the seat next to Tonys crossed her legs and, looked at you intensely. "Exactly where did you even come from?" She asked.

"And, not to be rude in the slightest but, how did you get those?" Added Tony, gesturing to your spread out wings.

You explained everything. From how you inherited your wings from your mother to you crashing and how you needed to get in contact with your dad.

They seemed confused like you expected, but mostly surprised. They somehow managed to get you out of the hospital and to a tower that they called "The Avengers tower", they had advised you not to try leaving because you'd be caught. But despite your urge to fight back, to command them to help you get home you obeyed. Besides, your ship was wrecked. 

About two days later:   

You already met all of the avengers and workers in the building, but were still sad. You sat in the room that Tony had provided you, starring out of the window. Specifically at the sky. You daydreamed of your dad and the rest of the guardians walking into your room and taking you home with them. But that obviously wouldn't happen. You kept thinking about that until a knock on your door disturbed your thoughts and back to reality.

"Come in." You said quietly, still staring outside. 

"Y/N. This is Peter." said Steve. At the mention of his name you looked away from the window. The boy standing next to Steve had brown hair. He looked young, about your age. 

"Natasha thought you could use a friend." Explained Steve before walking out of the room, leaving you and Peter in an awkward silence.

"Hi, Im Y/N." You said nicely. 

"Hey um, im P-Peter." He responded a little nervously.

"How old are you?" You asked him.

"Im fifteen, you?" He said walking over to take a seat on your bed.

"Im also fifteen." You responded. And then there was that awkward silence again. 

"Hey Peter?" You asked after a while. He looked over at you in response. 

"Do you have any friends?" 

"Yeah, Ned. Hes my best friend, and pretty much my only one." He responded. "Do you?" 

You just shook your head no in response.  

"Well. Now you do."