Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Start from the beginning

I can't believe this is actually about to happens, she wants me to be her first. I love her so much.

"Okay, only if your sure." I say.

"I'm sure, I'm ready." She says before reattaching her lips to mine.

"Let's go to my bedroom"

"Okay" I get up and grab her hand before leading her inside. She follows me in before I close the door behind her.

I walk up behind her and warp my arms around her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck as I stare Into we eyes.

"I love you so much Sammy."

We crash out lips together, I pull her as close to me as possible.

She grabs the hem of my shirt, shyly tugging on it. I lift my arms to let her know that's it's alright.

She slowly pulls my shirt over my head. I slowly trail kisses down her neck to the top of her breast.
I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist. I move us closer to the bed I gently lay her back on the bed. I climb on the bed so I'm hovering over the top of her, my legs are entangles with hers, I move my head towards hers and kiss her lips slowly and softly. I run my tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance, she parts her lips immediately.

We battle for dominance, I win. She runs her hands along my stomach, I moan at the touch of her hands. I love the way it feels when she touches me, it's likes she completes me when she's around.

I squeeze her breast through her bra, she moans, I love the way she moans when I touch her.

I lift myself up so I can she her face I look into her eyes and she nothin but love and desire. I position myself so I was just below her knees. I extended my arms to the button of her shorts, I slowly undo her pants and being them down her legs.

I pull them all the way of her legs and throw them of the bed.
I then carefully move back up the bed
So I'm on top of her.

I attach my my lips to her neck and start sucking and nipping at her neck, I'm aiming the leave marks.

I surprised when I'm suddenly flipped on to my back. I Let out a tiny yelp at the actions.

"Didn't think I was going to let you have all the fun did you." Sammy says while smirking above me.

She starts Leaving trails of kissing down my body she gets to just above my waist before stopping. She grabs the top of my pants and drags them down my legs and throws then across the room.

I feel my breathing getting heavy an more rapid.

She moves back towards my head and attaches her lips to mine. She reaches her arms around to my back and in clasp my bra, she slides it down my arms and tosses it off the bed.

I reach around and undo her bra as well before sliding it off and tossing it of the bed.

I flip us back over before kissing her lips with as much passion as I can, I start leaving trails of kisses down her body and towards her panties.

I reach my destination and slide my fingers under the lace of her underwear. I begin the pull them down but stop when I feel her tense up.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I want to do this, But I'm scared."

"It's alright baby, It will only hurt for a little bit but, I'll be as careful and gentle as I can."

"Okay, I'm ready."

That's all I need for me to continue, I slide my fingers back under the waistband before dragging them down her legs.

I toss them aside before I start to place wet kiss on her thighs. I spread her legs further apart giving me more access. I start kissing towards her centre before finally reaching it. I take one of my fingers and slide it between her folds feeling all the wetness shes producing. I pull my hand away and bring it to my mouth I suck her juices of my fingers, moaning at the taste.

"Mm, you taste so good."

"That's so sexy." Sammy replies looking down at me.

I don't waste anytime attaching my mouth to he clit, she moans at me touch. I suck and lick and tease her.

"Please, I need you." She begs.

I decide to give in and give her what she wants.

I slid one of my fingers through her wetness and into her Opening.

I hear her gasp and feel her tense so I decide to give her some time to ad just to the feel.

I wait until I feel her move against my fingers, I then start to push my finger in and out making her moan.

"More pease."

I obliged by remain my finger and instead slide two into her.

"Oh baby that's feels so good." She moans and I push in and out of her.

I feel her bucking underneath me and I feel her grip my hair as I move my fingers faster.

I knew she was about to reach her climax.

"Omg, baby I think I'm going to... ARGHH DEMI."
She screams out In pleasure as she reaches her climax.

I roll onto the bed next to her and listen to her heavy breathing.

"That was amazing." She breaths out as she comes down for her high.

"Yeah, you taste amazing." I say

She chuckles before Rollin on top of you."

"I love you Dems, so much. I could spend the rest of my life with you."

I love you too and we are going to spend the rest of our life's together, I promise.

"Good because I can't live without you."

"Now I think it's your turn." She says smirking at me.

We spend the rest of the night bringing each other to our climaxes.
It felt amazing being with her.
I really could spend the rest of my life with this girl.

I love her more than anything.

--------

hope you guys enjoyed

Please comment and vote. I have really big plans for this story

:)