Use your wit,

Be quick,

but quiet,

The task is worse than a myatt,

you can't cause a riot,

that is when it'll get awful.

Madison released the breath she was holding as she clasped the egg back together and stepped out of the water. " Well that was shit song." She stopped the water, dried herself and the egg before getting dressed. She threw the towel into a hamper and made her way down to the common room after throwing the egg on the bed. "Well?" Marlene asked.

"It was a shitty song that made no sense. All I know is what I seek will be precious, it will be in something's pit and if I am not careful it will become awful. It also said something about a myatt and riot. . ."

"That makes so much sense." Alice rolled her eyes.

"Not to worry you anymore but you can't prepare for anything with that clue." Frank said.

"You don't say." Madison rolled her eyes.

* * *

The day of the task came quickly and Madison began to panic. Her friends had already joined the rest of the student boy and teachers in the make-shift stands that we in front of a large wall with three different doors in different places. Madison walked over to Daniel,"Thanks for telling me how to work out the clue." She smiled.

"It wasn't a problem, though I doubt it helped."

"Not really, I was so confused. I haven't prepared, I didn't know how too." She laughed, half-heartedly.

Daniel hugged her, "Don't worry, neither have I."

"Oh thank Merlin." She sighed, pulling out of the hug. "Good luck, anyway."

"And you."

Dumbledore and the Minister of Magic called all three champions towards them. The minister held out a bag, much like the one with miniature dragons in. "Each take a piece of parchment from the bag." The minister said. Each of the champions took a piece out and opened them. "Okay, go to the door with the colour your parchment says, this will be your starting point."

The three nodded, but before they could go, Dumbledore kept them huddled together as the Minister walked off. "Before you go in, I just thought you would like to see who were specially chosen to come and watch this task, and the last task which will happen in June but before that, I do wish you all the best of luck in this task, I myself haven't a pear drop what it is, only the ministry do." He patted each contestant on the back, observing the glare, Mattei was sending Madison. The three turned round and spotted their parents. Each of them ran to their own. It was clear that Mattei's and Maddie's were keeping away from each other,

"Mam! Da!" She cried, hugging her parents.

"My brave girl!" Her father exclaimed. "How are you feeling?" He asked as the pair pulled away.

"Nervous." She chewed her lip.

"You'll be fine, my dear, look you have your school and us rooting you. Have you also seen what Remus, Lily and who we presume are your other friends are wearing?" Darcy grinned.

"They were wearing Gryffindor t-shirts, scarfs and hats, even jumpers." Madison replied.

"Yes but, have another look." She pointed up to the top row, which got the best view of things. Their her friends stood with t-shirts that say, 'Go Maddie!', 'Parker for the win!', and Lily was even sporting a top with Asa Butterfield's face on it saying 'Asa is rooting for Maddie P.!'