The 'Date'

•Betty's POV•

I ask Veronica if she would like to go to Pops with me, Archie, and Jughead. She agreed and I have a feeling this is going to lead to a beautiful friendship...

•Veronica's POV•

'She asked me out. I can't believe it. My crush asked me out! I'm so happy! Then again she's probably straight and only wants to be friends...' as these thoughts go through my mind I realize that I'm just staring off into space and she already left.

                          TIME SKIP

I walk into Pops and see Betty, that boy from earlier, and a boy in a beanie. I walk over and sit down next to her. I introduce myself to the boys "Hi I'm Veronica" The ginger says "My names Archie, nice to meet you" and the other one says "I'm Jughead" and then piles his face into his food. Well I guess these are the people I have to spend the rest of my year with that's not to bad.

•???'s POV•

I walk into Pops with my friends and see that another poor soul was taken by the schools local Dumbasses. I walk over and introduce myself to her "Hey I'm Cheryl, and I'm sorry you were taken by these losers before you could become popular like one of us." As I walk away I hear them whisper "that's Cheryl she's our schools local drama queen. Her brother was killed July Forth." "I think she was the one who killed him". I am I really that cruel I wouldn't kill my own brother. I love Jason.

Total word count 266