"Tori Daniel "

Hey hey I'm back

_______________________

P.O.V.Justin's

" Justin." Scooter called

"Yeah?"

"Hurry up auditions are about to start " scooter said waving a hand towards three chairs behind a purple table. I walked over toward the chair Next to scooter and sat down I Started to scan my eyes across the room. There was a girl with a whole bunch of make up on her face winking at me trying to be sexy .The girls weren't as sexy as I thought they would be then this sexy ass girl came in the door putting her stuff down she had a bangan body and the pretty face with nice tannish brownish skin . She was absolutely gorgeous it's not just that it something else that makes her beautiful it not visual . As I was deep in to thought about her auditions began and all I could seem to do was stare.I was watching her dance she was dope I'm mean I never seen someone dance that good in my life she had real talent when it came to dancing .Then she looked me dead in my eyes with her big soft brown eyes . That's when I looked away I hope she didn't catch me staring at her that would be weird.I didn't notice they cut the music off until they called her name .

"Tori Daniels"

Tori that was her name .Tori looked disappointed at first but that soon turn around in to a pretty smile .I wanted to congratulate her after scooter made his announcement but before I knew it I was already out the back door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this is a short chapter but couldn't what for you guys to read it but there will be lots of chapters so don't worry .

Thank you 😘💕😊