What's so fucking funny

........................................................

P.O.V Justin

I was early to the studio so I started to lit my blunt that I've been Having in my car. I know I'm not suppose to smoke and scooter said I shouldn't but he's not going to tell me what to do because I'm old enough to make my own decides and shit.But fuck it I don't give a fuck. Before I could even hit the blunt I heard music coming from the studio."what the fuck."I got out my car and went towards the studio. As I got to the doors I slightly opens them and poked my head through the doors and saw Tori about to dance to what I think is body party.

While I was watching tori I looked down to see I had a little friend from her dirty dancing . I blushed even though she didn't see me. I put my hand over my boner. I looked around me to find something to lay this down. I spotted some water on the side. I'm guessing it was Tori's, I picked the water bottle up and put it in my pants. The water bottle was so cold I accidentally yelled.

"Cold cold cold"

I covered my mouth as the music went off and tori looked around dumbfounded "who's there."

Then her gaze meet mine. She looked at me from head to toe. She started to laugh covering her mouth with her hand while looking down at my stomach. I was confused what was so fucking funny. At that moment I realized that she wasn't looking at my stomach she was looking at my pant which still had the water bottle in it. Shit.

..........................................................

Hey guys what do you think leave comments.

Sorry it's so short.

And I'm sorry if I haven't been up dating that much .

Love you readers ,except for Bryan 😘😑😂

I will update soon