Chapter 5

"Khat ,khat? baaaaaabeee" I heard someone call as they stroked my hair.

I looked up to see that I was still on matts chest. I brought my head up and noticed Matt smile down at me.

"Did it um fall asleep?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yup you did. you look cute sleeping though so I let you drift off" he said with a cute little giggle.

"Where's Sam and aaron?" I asked. I noticed they weren't in the car.

"They got off to go pee. Do you wanna go before we leave again?"

"Yeah I guess I should." I said smiling and opening the door behind me.

I got off and walked into the old gas station. I guess we went pretty far because it didn't look like we were in the city anymore. I walked into the door and locked the door behind me.

I walked out of the station and smile politely at the old man standing behind the cash register.

I opened the car door and climbed in the back seat.

"It's your turn matt!! you're driving!" said Aaron as he threw the keys at Matt climbing in the back seat.

"Noooooo" Matt whined.

"There's only an hour left to drive!" said Aaron with a polite smile.

"Okay fine... But only if khat comes over next to me." He said smiling at me,

I smiled "okay fine. I guess I'm fun to be around so you won't get bored with me" I winked.

It made him do that cute little laugh showing his perfect smile.

He opened the door for us and we climbed in the front seats.

"Where's sam?" I asked as I got into the car...

" I'm right hereeee!" she said running to the car. "I'm sorry I had a...problem. stupid mother nature"

We laughed and buckled our seatbelt.

....

During the whole ride me and Matt were just laughing and singing along to different songs. he was a really funny person and I love the way he is. I'm not going to lie....i did like him. I wonder if he feels the same? maybe not...nobody ever liked me....well they did but they weren't my type so noopppe.

All four of us were having so much fun. it was really fun and I loved the way the wind threw my hair back and the music was super loud. it was a really fun ride. I was glad to spend it with matt. somewhere in the ride I had my hand laid on the middle part between us....he decided to take my arm into his and we smiled at each other. it kinda felt like he did like me.....but I wasn't 100% sure. He didn't let go of my hand until we got there...it was nice. I liked it.

..