14: Just A Dream?

Comincia dall'inizio

I set my hand on his shoulder, trying pry him off of me. “Hey, Jesse... Jesse?!”

He didn’t wake up, but instead let out a little moan, hugging me tighter and nuzzling my chest in the cutest manner possible.

And that’s about when all sense of reason and decency flew out of my head and through the window.

I rolled over, pinning the sweet boy beneath me. Before I knew it, my hand had slipped under his shirt and was tracing over his smooth stomach and found its way to his chest. I licked my lips. I felt him twitch beneath me and let out a slight moan. Shit, he’s cute. My mouth found its way to his warm, silky lips, and we melded together spreading waves of heat all over my body. I sighed, nibbling his bottom lip and tracing it with my tongue.

“Nnn... Daniel?”

“Shhh…” I slipped my tongue into his mouth and began exploring it.

“Mmm,” Jesse moaned. I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me. He began moving his sweet lips along with me, his tongue wrestling with mine, tracing the inside of my mouth. Oh, god! I’m losing it! I grinded my pelvis against his.

“A-aah!” He threw his head back, digging his fingers into my back, and grinding with me.

“Aw, shit.” I groaned and thrusted faster, my lips moving down the side of his neck. I was taken off guard when Jesse’s hand reached into my pants.

“I didn’t know you were so straightforward,” I smiled and returned the favor.

We moved together, and I found myself shaking with pleasure, wondering how Jesse could be so good at this.

Jesse cried out in a shaky voice, “D-Daniel! I’m gonna-”

At that moment, in a wave of bliss,we both climaxed. I hovered over him, my chest heaving and panting. I took a moment just to take it in. “Wow,” I grinned.

“....”

“...Jesse?”

I looked down to my partner, letting out a sigh and hanging my head in exasperation...He's already asleep… Fuck. What am I even doing?

I rolled onto my back, running my hand through my hair, and chuckled.

“This kid’s something else alright.”

*****

I groaned as rays of sun shined down through the window and hit my face. Morning already? ...Something smells like bacon…

“You’re awake?”

I sat up, yawning groggily, and saw Daniel standing outside the door, wearing an apron while holding a sizzling pan of bacon and beaming at me. I suddenly felt my face reddening… Oh god. I just had the dirtiest dream about my teacher last night!

“I’m almost done with breakfast. Why don’t you sit down at the table and I’ll bring you your plate when it’s ready?” Daniel grinned and walked back to the kitchen.

“I hope you didn’t get that out of the fridge…” I stretched and shuffled over to the table.

“Don’t worry. I drove over to a nearby town and got some groceries,” he chuckled, leaning over me as he slid some eggs onto my plate, and the feel of his breath down my neck made me jump. Too close…

“Is everything alright, Jesse?”

“Uh, yeah… fine.”

“Did you sleep well?” Daniel smiled and sat across from me. He sure seems to be in a good mood this morning…

“Yeah... Just had a weird dream is all." I stared down at my plate.

“What kind of dream?”

“Just a dream…” As if I could say it out loud!

“Hey, Jesse.” He reached across the table and lifted my chin while holding my hand in his. I could feel my pulse quicken. Not good.“About what happened last night…” I shrunk away from his touch.

“S-something happened last night?” I stared at him blankly, trying not to somehow giveaway my embarrassing fantasy from the previous night.

“You don’t remember?” His smile faded away, and he sounded like he might have been hurt.

“Is something wrong?”

He quickly pulled his smile back on.“Nope.” He got up, and patted me on the back. “Pack up when you’re done eating. We better get you back home.”

He hurried back to the kitchen and started cleaning up the dishes. His back was turned to me, but he still seemed to emit some kind of loneliness… Was it something I did?... Or is he still hung up on that girl?...

*****

The car ride back home was quiet except for the radio. I still can’t tell if I feel like we’ve become closer or further apart… Daniel did confide in me. But what if he still loves his old girlfriend? He’s being so quiet… He could be thinking about her… but this silence seems different from the silence last night when he mentioned her... Something’s definitely wrong, but I can’t tell what.

We finally arrived in town. I was still staring out of the car window as my mind wandered. What’s Daniel thinking? We passed by the park where there were some strangers gathered. I sighed. Looks pretty shady. Four individuals ganging up on one guy…Wait. Is that Cary?

“Wait a minute. Stop the car!”

“What’s wrong?” Daniel pulled over, taken aback.

“Cary. He’s in trouble!” I slammed the car door, sprinting across the park to where he was.

Dammit, Cary, I told you to stop fighting!