2: Meet Mr. Elliot

“Oh. My. Gobstoppers! You will not believe how hot the new English teacher is!”

“I know! Did you see his face?”

“Forget his face. I was busy looking at his cute butt!”

I rolled my eyes as I took another bite of… chicken supreme?

Summer had passed by in the blink of an eye, and with exception to a certain incident in front of Selene’s apartment, there was nothing really remarkable about it. And now we begin another unremarkable school year in the unremarkable life of me. Oh well.

It’s no surprise that nothing here at the school has changed despite the 3 month vacation…

Well… with exception to the “hot, new teacher” all the girls are gushing about… but girls tend to make bigger deals out of things than what they actually are.

*****

Choir class basically consisted of listening to Mrs. Bennett ramble about the cutest thing that her baby daughter did the other day. It amazes me how much time in school can be wasted learning nothing… but it was the first day of school afterall. You can’t expect much to happen I thought to myself as I hurried down the hall.

Then came English class... I stood frozen in the doorway as the other kids filed in, staring in disbelief at the man standing in the front of the classroom.

“Alright, hello everybody. Everybody, take a seat,” he grinned, rubbing his hands together. “I’m Mr. Elliot. I’ll be teaching you literature from here on out. It’s nice to meet you all.”

 I took the nearest seat, still in a state of shock. This man… He… He’s the one who was naked (well, mostly naked) in front the apartments… I almost blushed from remembering it. Oh god. How awkward is this? He won’t say anything, will he?

I was snapped out of it by a loud, “Ahem.”

Looking around, I saw ‘Mr. Elliot’ in front of the room staring at me... Oh god.

“And you?”

Crud. “Uh… What about me?”

“Your name?”

“W-what? W-w-why me?” I looked around nervously.

“Everyone else has already introduced themselves,” he raised an eyebrow.

Oh, right… Most new teachers usually have the students introduce themselves in order to get to know them. Geez, what’s wrong with me?

“Uh, Jesse David, sir,” I mumbled as I sank down into my seat. Nice one, real smooth Jesse…

Then he chuckled and smiled right at me. My god! What a smile! “Don’t call me ‘sir.’ No need to be so formal.”

I think I’m melting; he’s so hot.

I awoke from my daze as he began to go over class expectations and the usual beginning of the year stuff. Really, what’s he doing here? How does a guy like him even get a job as a teacher? I shouldn’t be taken in by his smile; he’s still a rotten playboy!

As ‘Mr. Elliot’ went on with class he smiled a lot and spoke lightheartedly. He cracked a joke, and the whole class laughed along with him. They seem to have already been taken in by his charm. However I won’t be!

He’s the type who sleeps around with women and gets drunk and, and… walks around town in his underwear like it’s nothing… I could feel my face get a little red whenever I thought about it…   Anyway, he’s probably already forgotten. He must have been shitfaced drunk, afterall. So, as far as him remembering me, there’s nothing to worry abou- Thunk! …There’s nothing to- Thunk! …There’s- Thunk! …