Chapter 1: Internet Sensation

Chapter 1

-----------

"And, upload" I dragged the mouse from the left side of my computer screen to the upload button.

"Do you actually think, people will watch it?" Liz asked. "Maybe" was all I could say.

I exited out of YouTube and shut my laptop off.

Honestly, I wasnt thinking about that. Thinking about, if people would actually like my singing, if people would even bother clicking on my video.

-----------

One year, and 2 months later

"And that is where it all started" I stated to Ellen, as I finished telling my story to the audience.

"And for that, I thank all the people who had viewed my videos, who became my fans, and the people whom had stuck with me throughout this years" I ended.

Ellen nodded her head and gave me a small smile. "Amy Steele everbody!" she yelled, as she clasped her hands together and signaled the crowd to clap as well.

"Thank you Amy, for being my guest tonight!" as bouqet of flowers were given to me.

"Thank you too" I replied.

"And - cut!" the director said.

Ellen shook my hand, as I gave one last wave to the crowd, before getting off the stage.

"You were awesome tonight, Amy" Liz said.

Liz Daniels is my best friend, slash personal assistant as well. She's got blue eyes, bright blonde hair and a very toned skin.

Unlike me, big brown eyes, light brown hair and not exactly the person, who would go around holding a clipboard.

"I am always awesome, arent I?" I explained to her, because clearly, she had no idea, how awesome I was every interview.

My bodyguard opened the door, leading outside.

"AMY! AMY! Smile for the camera!"

"AMY IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

"AMY OVER HERE"

Ugh. Paparazzis, always wants to interfere other people's lives. Especially mine.

I went inside the car and flopped down on the seat. I checked my phone and typed in a message for my boyfriend, Jared.

To: bby

Hey babe! See you tonight!

I pressed send and placed my phone into my back pocket.

"Amy, do you remember you have an interview tonight? At Jimmy's show?" Liz said, checking her clipboard.

"Cancel it! I have a dinner with my boyfriend" I complained.

"But Amy, you cant cancel with this one, because it's The Jimmy Fallon show, and we cant afford to miss it since his schedule is always hectic" she cleared, raising her voice.

I sighed, ugh, why can't this girl, understand anything.

"Look Liz, if he wants me to guess at his show, he can wait. But not my boyfriend. Ok?" I said.

All she did was sighed, and stopped the argument, because she knew that she could never change my mind.

-----------

Hello, my loves! Did ya' like it??

Sorry if the 1st chapter was short, I promise to make the others longer.

For teasers or questions on the story, you can check out my ask.fm:

Ask.fm >> @joanaford

xx, Mary