"I forgot about that lecture! I'm so excited." I grin and store the wrap in my purse.

He began to walk away, smirking once more. "Come then. You can sit by me today."

"Are you sure?" I ask and place my hands in my blue denim pants. "I can be annoying at times. Tapping my foot, pencil, fingers sometime."

He only shook his head and walked into the class. "Trust me, nothing about you ever bothers me."

I'm going to die today if those complements continue.

We made our way to the back and Mr. DeChangey took a seat beside me as the lecturer stood at the podium and began to talk about the vast amounts of stories from Beethoven's youth.

"You can eat now if you want." Mr. DeChangey whispered as he listened to the man.

I nod and pull out the wrap. "Thanks again, I am starving."

"Don't eat breakfast? Most important meal of the day." He chuckles and nudges me slightly.

I shrug and take a bite. "I have no one to cook for me. My best friend is in Philadelphia studying and my roommate doesn't know squat."

"Oh man, I could cook for you. I make the best Belgian waffles and bacon strips. Old family recipe." He smiles, turning towards me.

I look up at him slightly and hold the wrap close to my face. "I bet they would be g-great..."

Was that him asking me out? A notion to some sort of date? No. It couldn't be. He's a professional man and would never risk his career to date me or any other students.

"You know." He began to talk again, tapping his fingers on the desk. Beethoven's life reminds me of myself."

I roll my eyes and chuckle slightly before looking at him. "Which part? The rich family or music prodigy?"

"Both. Was a gifted child, had all the girls at the playground."

I almost burst out laughing. "I'm sure thirty years ago, Raoul DeChangey got all the girls."

"Thirty seven, but you basically got the jist of it." He smirked once more, biting his lip slightly.

A flirt, an absolute flirt in my opinion. The constant smirking, biting of the lips, telling me his age! And thirty seven, he looks younger than he is. Twenty years older than me. Not a good fit in case of a relationship. It'll be like a whole generation gap.

And why would he flirt with me? Christine Daae. He has a chance with any woman in the world and he chooses me to flirt with? It's cute though. Really cute.

I'll play along. Yes, harmless flirting is fun. It could take my mind off every disturbance in my life.

"Nice outfit by the way." I look him up and down, smirking just as him.

His grin widened and he patted down his suit. "Thank you, Marshall's was having a buy one suit, get the other free deal. Had to get it."

"Hmmm." My cheeks blush as I begin to chuckle. "A rich boy, but a penny pincher too. Better choose one personality DeChangey."

"Wow, someone's got some sass on her, doesn't she?" He eyes light up, making his face glow with a smile.